T2. Three.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

•KAORI SMITH POV•LOS ANGELAS CA| NOVEMBER 25

•KAORI SMITH POV•
LOS ANGELAS CA| NOVEMBER 25.2020
__________________________________

"Ri that li' dress shirt you got on barley go with your theme...how you ain make the cut at your own babyshower" kendell said making me stale face him.

"i'm starting to think you don't like me forreal because you're always picking on me for no reason and it does match, the purple's just lighter than it should be. " i pouted feeling some type of way.

"i just be fucking withchu mane, you know you my li sista" he throwed his arm around my neck making me laugh.

"it's definitely second big sister because i'm older than you, you're like eighteen and i'm twentytwo".

"yea and you just turned twenty-two twenty-four hours ago so don't let that shit go over your head" he touched my temples and i giggled pushing his arm a little.

"it's a li too warm for it to be in the middle of november...somthing ain right we all going to hell" i said casually and he looked at me as if i was crazy.

"you going by yo damn self, fuck is you doing in the kitchen anyways and people out there looking for you" he questioned and i shrugged pushing the cupcake to the side.

"the babyshower starts in like ten minutes and the father isn't even here yet" i frowned.

"yo ass was sneaking a cupcake" he laughed shaking his head. " he'll be hea' inna li bit come on before you eat all the sweets like the fat ass you are" he grabbed my hand pulling me out the kitchen area into the main part of the building where everybody were.

"where the hell were you, we been looking all over" honda asked with her hands on her hips.

"i was um-

"well obviously not...her ass been back there in the kitchen eating on a cupcake" kendell answered causing me to suck my teeth and punch his arm.

"why you snitching, that shit is not okay. you supposed to be gang" i mugged crossing my arms.

"my bad, shit them yo cupcakes she ain gone get mad" he laughed and i rolled my eyes.

"where's kentrell" i looked around not seeing him anywhere causing me to sigh and pat under my eyes.

"don't start that crying shit ri, he said he was on the way" teelee said pulling my hands from my face. "don't need you messing up your makeup. " she laughed.