T2. Seven.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

•OMNISCIENT POV•SALT LAKE CITY, UT| MARCH 7

•OMNISCIENT POV•
SALT LAKE CITY, UT| MARCH 7.2021
__________________________________
3 MONTHS LATER.

Kaori sat up against the head board as nadir laid below her watching cocamelon. it was just her and nadir since kentrell took nasira, kodi, kayden and kacey out along with rich, and kd.

she didn't know where they went since her and nadir were sleep when they left but she woke up to a text from kentrell telling her that they had left.

taking a deep breath she frowned her face up smelling somthing very foul. pulling the blanket back from off nadir she saw poop coming down his legs from his short sleeve onesie and up his back.

"now nadir- " she chuckled getting up taking the onesie off him throwing it in the trashcan along with the diaper. grabbing the wipes she wiped him down throwing everything and the blanket in the trash before picking him up walking towards the bathroom.

she was wondering how she didn't smell it at first but she should've known from all the grunting he was doing.

"your poop smell just like a grown ass man on" she mumbled laying him on his bath bed turning on both faucets so that the water would be warm temperature.

hearing her phone ring she grabbed the rubber ducky sitting it on nadir's lap before leaving out the bathroom grabbing her phone from off the bed going back to the bathroom.

"hello" she answered the phone sitting it up against the wall on the edge of the tub grabbing a wash cloth and the johnson johnson body wash pouring it onto the cloth.

"wha yall doinn' " kentrell's voice boomed through the phone.

"washing your shitty booty son because he literally pooped up his back and on the small blanket that he was on" kaori told him causing him to bust out laughing shaking his head.

"i'm glad i wasn't thea' , you would've made me clean that shit up like you right dude"

"that's because this is a man's job" she rolled her eyes putting some water on nadir causing him to gasp and giggle afterwards. "this boy is so silly"

"wonder who he get it from" kentrell said tilting his head.

"don't play with me, you the silly one. anyways where's my other baby" she asked referring to nasira. flipping the camera he showed nasira who was sleeping in her car seat.

quickly drying her hand on her pants she tapped the white circle in the corner of her phone taking a picture.

"she knocked the fuck out, shit all em is" he showed kayden who was laying on nasira car seat and kacey laying on his arm. "kodi right hea' " he showed her as she laid in his arms.