T. Twenty

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

•OMNISCIENT POV•LOS ANGELES CA| APRIL 19

•OMNISCIENT POV•
LOS ANGELES CA| APRIL 19. 2020
------------------

"y'all still ain't talk" rich asked kentrell as the sat in the back yard watching the kids play. it's been a good two days since kaori came to kentrell about his ex fling posting him and kentrell using her car. she wasn't mad about the situation anymore but still has yet to talk to kentrell.

"naah. she nonchalant as fuck when her feelings hurt. she don't be trynna hear or give a fuck bout shit at all. ian talk to her since that night and i left before she got up" he said pulling from his blunt before ashing it out.

"why the fuck alex gone call that blasian bitch out of anybody for a car anyways" montana said scrunching his face up.

"that's what i'm saying mane, ian even know it was her car nor did i know her delusional ass posted a old video of me. " he said watching kaori's instagram story. "say call her right quick and act like ian around" he told rich.

nodding his head he clicked kaori's contact name pressing the facetime icon. after two rings she answered with her face in the camera smiling. "heeey richhh" she dragged.

"wassup. where you at" he asked and she turned the camera around showing jhurney and some other dude.

"im outside pussy, whatchu doing" she asked putting the phone back down.

"shit at kentrell house waiting for him so we can shoot this video" he said and she nod her head sighing a little. he saw the look on her face and knew she was a little sad.

"what's he doing, he didn't need me to pick his clothes out or anything" she pouted and kentrell chuckled lowly shaking his head.

"he upstairs trynna find somthing to wear right now. he ain't wanna call you because he think you still upset about what happened two days ago"

"but im not though, even if i was i still work for him. see this why you can't mix business with pleasure because i miss him so much" she whined.

"bitch you supposed to act like you the nigga, what the hell you whining for" jhurney told her.

"ion wanna be a nigga though, i wanna be inlove and babied. i don't even wanna be outside, like forreal i'm supposed to be up under that nigga right now " she rolled her eyes.

"call him or text him then" rich told her and she frowned.

"absolutely not, i got too much pride for that. i just wish he would talk to me first. rich tell him i'm not mad anymore, i miss my baby".