T. Sixteen

*excuse mistakes *

•OMNISCIENT POV•LOS ANGELES CA|MARCH 25

•OMNISCIENT POV•
LOS ANGELES CA|MARCH 25. 2020
------------------

"you like my hair" kaori asked kentrell over the facetime call. she had just got her hair done and he called just in time since she was ready to show it off. "this bob is definitely bobbing" she posed and he just stared back at her.

"you had that shit before and only kept it in for a day" he said making her smack her lips.

"okay and i wanted it again, so do you like it or not" she asked and he chuckled shaking his head.

"your mouth smart as fuck, you just mean as hell for no reason" he sat up in the chair pulling his hood over his head. "but yeah i like yo li bob, why you got your hair done again anyways" he asked.

"because i'm going with nene to her hosting tonight so" she trailed off turning her car on letting the cool air blow.

"..."

"did you hear what i say because you not saying anything and i just know you ain't ignoring me." she frowned her face up.

"where it's at " he asked after a while with a mug on his face.

"i don't know it's on her flyer on instagram". she told him pulling off.

"and why you going with ha' to some dumb ass hosting" he questioned and kaori glanced at him before looking back at the road because to her it seemed like he was getting upset.

"because i wanna go kentrell, i barley go anywhere. we don't even date yet and you acting so possessive ".

"whatever kaori" he mumbled before hanging up the phone making her sigh.

kaori didn't meant for it to come out like that, but it was true. kentrell always act so possessive when he gets in relationships but that's his way of showing love and showing that he really cared.

kaori didn't want him to think that she didn't like it, but sometimes he came off a little to hard to the point where he didn't want her going anywhere except being with him.

she loved the clinginess and all, but they weren't in a relationship for him to be acting like she couldn't go and hang out anywhere.

after parking her car in the parking garage she got out before grabbing her things making her way to the elevator. getting on her floor she used her key opening her door kicking her shoes off sitting everything on the counter.