T. Twelve

*excuse mistakes *

•Omniscient •LOS ANGELES CA|MARCH 7

•Omniscient •
LOS ANGELES CA|MARCH 7. 2020
------------------

"somebody tell my bae jhurney i miss her so much, like bitches start fucking with a nigga and get to feeling themselves" kaori said to the live looking at the comments.

trellshade: we know you at kentrell house.

loveforkdg: you sure you and kentrell don't date?!🌚

random: don't follow up them girls foolishness,
you so pretty. 😩

"i know i'm at kentrell house it's not a secret, im his stylist im starting to think yall forgetting that. i'm positive me and kentrell don't date" she laughed. " thank you and i promise i'm not".

"didn't that man say don't call him kentrell, im kidding i do the same shit because who finna call him some Yb or youngboy" she said lowly.

nbakd2x: you always there when i'm not
there tf. 😐

mgng10x: facts ^

loveforkdg: stop using that stylist shit as an
excuse ma'am!🥴😂

trellshade: i knew you would understand. 🧏🏾

"first of all y'all niggas really be back and forth, especially you kd and i know you not talking ben because you already know who you be taking from me" she told ben referring to jhurney.

" i'm not using being his stylist as an excuse" kaori giggled because it was true. "that's my friend too, we do friend shit" she shrugged.

she continued reading the comments until she heard kentrell yelling from upstairs making her scrunch her face up. "fuck is he yelling for" she mumbled.

few minutes later he started yelling again causing her to end the live and go see what the fuss was about. walking up the stairs slowly she walked down the hall before stopping at his door listening to what was being said.

"you're not done with me kentrell because you don't know how to be alone. i don't know why you acting brandnew with this cheating shit because this ain't nothing new, you been taking it" kaori heard jaz say on the phone.

"mane ian fucking withchu nomore what the fuck don't you understand jaz, that cheating shit for the birds ian never did no shit like that to you. i got feelings too just like you and you don't care. "