T. Two

*excuse mistakes *

•Omniscient•LOS ANGELES CA|JANUARY 25

•Omniscient•
LOS ANGELES CA|JANUARY 25.2020
------------------

"soo tell me how you like to dress" kaori told kentrell looking at all the different clothes that were all over the place. he looked up from his phone and stared at her side profile examining her face before speaking.

" ion know...i mean i like plain shit but make it look good. ion like all em' clothes on me like them layers, sparkles, an shit" he mugged and she chuckled shaking her head. " and for the shoes i really just be wearing jordan's and shit but mainly Airforce 1's" he told her.

"okay, well you make my job much easier" she smiled and he stared at her again. "why do you keep staring at me, if i have something on my face tell me" she said wiping around her mouth and the crack of her eyes causing him to chuckle.

"nah, youon' got nun on yo face. i just like your smile, like the li' green color you got on your braces that shit raw" he told her looking in her face with his red low eyes.

"thank youu" she laughed grabbing the clothes she thought were nice putting them up against his chest since her hands were getting full.

"damn you just gone slap em' against a nigga chest like that, you strong, you got it" he joked faking hurt with his other hand against his chest that wasn't covered.

"mmcht boy these your clothes"she playfully rolled her eyes. "and besides my hands are full. did you get everything you liked because i'm finish". she asked him.

"yeaa, i'm finish we can just order shit offline if i need somemore stuff." he told her walking to the front counter and she followed behind him.

"okay" she mumbled putting the clothes down waiting for him to pay for everything.

montana stood on the side of them waiting for them to finish while the security guards stood by the doors. there were people outside and kentrell knew they were waiting for him to come out.

kaori on the other hand knew people were gonna think they were dating if she was to walk beside him so she made a mental note to travel a little further behind him even though people were still gonna think that no matter what unless she makes it known she's back styling.

after paying for everything one of kentrell's men grabbed the bags and montana walked ahead of them as the security guards gathered up behind them soon as they walked out the door.

kentrell took a few pictures with people by the door before looking back behind him grabbing kaori's hand pulling her as they walked to the truck catching her by surprised.