T2. Five.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU

•KENTRELL GAULDEN POV•SALT LAKE CITY, UT| DECEMBER 4

SALT LAKE CITY, UT| DECEMBER 4.2020
__________________________________

"i'm glad yo genes pulled through because ri not really a good looking fella." kd looked all in the twins face.

"bitch getcha hot breath ass from over my kids and stop playin' with my girl." i pushed kd out the way. "gotta deal with him almost everyday." i shook my head looking down at my live.

random: what y'all named the twins? 👁

random: which twin came first?

youngboyfp: is it hard dealing with twins?

trellshade: how long was she in labor ?

random: y'all back together? 🌚

babyboyten: kd dumb 😭😭.

onlysherhonda: call me when you off of here i wanna see my babies.

"nasira and nadir, nasira came first and nadir came like.. five minutes later. it's kinda hard but we getting the hang of it and she was in labor for twenty-six hours." i answered some questions. "mane ri was yelling like a bitch and squeezing the fuck outta my hand, thought my shit was gone break off."

"they got head full of hair and we know they got it from kaori." rich said popping his head inna camera causing me to mug him and Kd.

"y'all can get the fuck outta my room." i said pointing towards the door. "get ta' stepping gangsta'."

"nigga we ain't yo kids, yo kids inna bed sleep." kd made a face but started to leave anyway.

"finna tell ri how you treating us this unacceptable." rich shook his head leaving out behind kd.

babyboyten: add me bitch.

i added ben and he popped up smiling looking like the goofy ass niggs he is. "what you on gangsta?" he yelled.

"same shit, same shit." i chuckled. "where you at?"

"outside inna backyard, it feel good ass a bitch outcha. me and my son son chilling." he flipped the camera towards tru and he mugged the camera.

"lil nigga look just like you."

"jhurney probably hated my ass throughout her whole pregnancy." he flipped the camera back around.

random: y'all remember when ri and ten use to call each other bae? 😂

kaorixyb: i love this duo. ♥️