T.Nine

*excuse mistakes *

•Omniscient•LOS ANGELES CA|FEBRUARY 19

•Omniscient•
LOS ANGELES CA|FEBRUARY 19. 2020
------------------

kaori took off her alexander mcqueen's and licked her thumb trying to wipe the paint from the paintball gun off her shoe. she was at the 'Kacey talk' video shoot and kentrell ended up purposely shooting by her foot causing paint to get on her shoe.

"kentrell look at whatchu did, it's not coming off" she pout still rubbing the spots but they weren't going anywhere.

"pick yo lip up and stop acting like that, you know i can buy you another pair why you tripping" he flicked her lip and she popped his hand.

"that ain the point, and i can buy myself another pair but thank you" she told him and he shook his head and chuckled at her smart mouth.

"imma fuck you up one day, you keep on with yo smart ass mouth mane"he walked off and she watched him smirking to herself a little.

kentrell walked back over to his spot and they started the music back from where they left off. he grabbed the gun from kayden and showed him how to use it letting off a shot and kaori giggled at kayden's reaction.

kacey grabbed a paint brush and dipped it in the paint before wiping it on kentrell's face causing him to smile. kacey looked back at kaori and started walking towards her causing her to shake her head and point back towards kentrell.

after finishing up the last scene of the video they wrapped things getting ready to leave.

"move kentrell" kaori laughed seeing kentrell slowly walk over to her with an evil smile on his face. she knew he was getting ready to do somthing being that he still had green paint on him.

kaori backed up and suddenly back into a corner causing kentrell to trap her. he wrapped his arms around her and laid his cheek against her causing paint to rub onto her face.

"look at us lookin' like twins and shìt" he smirked and she sucked her teeth trying not to laugh but she could've help it. she could never be mad at him for long.

"why you do that" she pout wiping some of the paint off her face onto his shirt and he sat there letting her since he had to go change anyways. "you better be glad nun got on my clothes".

"whatchu was gone do beat my ass" he asked and she nodded looking up at him. "you gone come back to my house" he asked and she nod again. "bet" he mumbled moving back so she could get out the corner.

he watched as she walked off looking at her hips tucking his bottom lip between his teeth.

"daddy why you looking at riri butt" kayden asked tilting his head and kentrell sucked his teeth mushing his head a little.