Girl Meets Aviana

"You were in a perfectly fine school but you want transfer this school that won't gave you any purpose

"You were in a perfectly fine school but you want transfer this school that won't gave you any purpose." My mom complained making me to roll my eyes.

"I don't know why I didn't stop having kids after your brother and sister." Nothing new about this statement.. I've been hearing it for as long as I could remember. But once her favorite kids come around, she wants to act all lovey dovey.

"I'll be on a business trip for a couple of weeks, you better not destroy the apartment." She said before leaving.

I released the breath I was holding before heading to the subway. I knew I was going to be late but I didn't find myself worrying since it was my first day. Soon enough, I arrived my new school and went inside. I had to ask someone for directions to the office so I could get my schedule.

"Hi how may I help you?" The secretary asked

"My name is Aviana Perez, I just came for my schedule." she nods while typing in the computer.

"Ah yes Aviana." she printed it out and handed it to me. She also handed me a small pass.

"Your first class has already started but I'm giving you a pass. You're going to Mr. Matthews' class, his room number is on the pass as well. Have a wonderful first day." I smiled before walking out. I walked around to find the classroom when I saw his room number.

"Ok Aviana.. you got this." I whispered before walking in, making everyone look at me. I just looked over at the teacher

"This is Mr. Matthews' class right?" I asked and he nodded with a smile.

"You must be Aviana.." I handed him the pass

"You can sit behind Farkle.." I looked to see an adorable boy raising his hand while gawking at me. I chuckled softly before going to sit down in my seat. I noticed two girls were just staring at me, one was smiling and the other was just analyzing me.

"Hi my name is Riley and this is my bestfriend Maya." the blonde nodded towards me

"Sup." I nodded back

"And you already know Farkle." I looked forwards towards the boy who was now blushing. A small smile appeared on my face.

"Nice to meet you guys.." And that's when Mr. Matthews went on with the class.

...

It was now lunch and I was kind of looking forward to it.. Riley and Maya had invited me to sit with them. I was just glad I wasn't sitting by myself.. I made it to the lunch room and looked around to find the girls. I saw them at a table in the middle and headed over.

"Hey Aviana." Riley beamed as I sat down.

"Hey Riley, Maya.. Thanks for letting me sit with you guys." I said

"No problem, you seems like a really cool person and we're gonna have to be friends since you're Farkle's new wife." Maya said confusing me

"Huh?" "Riley and I are Farkle's 'wives' and since he couldn't help but drooling over you earlier, you're added in." She explained and I just sat there for a second before shrugging.