Girl Meets Hidden Persona

"Farkle where are you dragging me off to?" I asked with a small giggle

"We're almost there Hermosa." I heard him see since he had me close my eyes. Sofia seemed exited about something and got me dressed before Farkle came and picked me up. It's literally nine at night and I'm wearing high heels, we've been walking for like ten minutes.

"Alright, open." I opened my eyes and gasped at the sight in front of me.

I felt a pair of arms wrapped themselves around me from behind and looked back at Farkle

"You like it?" He asked as I leaned into his embrace and nodded.

"I love it." "Come on." We walked over to the table and he pulled out my chair for me, I kissed his cheek before sitting down. I looked over at the beautiful city view as Farkle sat down across from me.

"Farkle you didn't have to do all of this..." I told him

"We hadn't gone on our first date yet and I wanted to make up for what had happened." I sighed amd stood up.

"Push back your chair." He looked at me confused but did what I said. I straddled his lap, facing him making his cheek turn red.

"Guapo, there's nothing for you to make up for... I already said that it was okay, yeah I did feel like I was lost you but you're here now and that's all that matters okay?" He nodded before pulling me into a kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss deepens. I jumped a bit as his hands trailed down my back and rested on my butt, I felt my face getting hot at the feeling of his hands.

"Farkle Minkus, you never fail to surprise me." I gasped breathlessly

"I have to keep you on your toes baby." I gave him a look, making him laugh.

I turned around on his lap since he didn't want to let me go back to my own seat.

"Open it." I uncovered the food and laughed.

"Pizza, Cheesy Garlic Bread, and Bread sticks? I should marry you right now." I commented, making him chuckled. We started eating with me feeding him since he was holding me hostage but of course I didn't mind it.