Girl Meets First Date

Farkle and I have been around each other a lot ever since the conversation we had

Farkle and I have been around each other a lot ever since the conversation we had. Of course, my dad and my brothers have been trying to minimize that time but luckily we had Sofia on our side. Right now, me and Farkle are at my locker, just talking.

"How did you sleep Hermosa?" He asked with his arms wrapped around me.

"Like a baby, I had a very comfortable pillow." I said and he grinned at me.

"Oh really?" "Yeah, you know you guys feel exactly the same. It's really crazy," he chuckled, shaking his head at me. I just stared at him as he laughed, Farkle is a completely different person than the Farkle I met here on my first day. He's more confident, he changed how he dresses, my dad and Teo have been taking him, along with Luke to the gym with them and he has been eating differently so he's getting taller. Even his hair is different, but I knew that he was the same adorable boy that was gawking at me when I walked into Mr. Matthews' classroom.

"What?" He asked, noticing how I was staring. I just smiled before kissing him. He gripped my waist as he kissed me back and suddenly I pulled away and dragged into the classroom. I looked at Mr. Matthews like he was crazy and noticed that he dragged Riley in here as well.

"Dad, are you out of your mind?" Riley asked him

"Sweets you already know the answer to that." I told her

"Riley. Aviana. It's time for the talk." My eyes damn near fell out of my head. What the hell did this man just say?

"In front of the whole class?" "Why am I included in this? She's your daughter, where I am not." Riley and I said at the same.

"Yeah, give them the talk let's see what you know." Maya said highly amused.

"Okay. When a daughter-" I shook my head while Riley stopped him from talking.

"Stop." "Excuse me." He runs over to the door and closes it.

"Not today, Chachi." While he wasn't looking, Farkle came from the back door. I snorted and turned to see Lucas pushing the door open without any struggle.

"Sir, you've known me all year. You like me, admit it. And you have known Farkle basically his whole life." I smiled at Luke taking up for Farkle.

"I don't wanna." Mr. Matthews whined.

"I'm one of the good kids. What are you so afraid of?" Lucas asked and I took that time to go back to my seat but Farkle pulled me onto the his lap.

"Okay, guys. It's the seventh grade spring fever, which leads to dating, which leads to movies, which leads to popcorn, which leads to putting your hands together in the dark touching popcorn, which leads to holding hands, which leads to that!" He points at Yogi and Darby who were adorable together in my opinion.

"Oh, I am not ready for this." He says before picking up Yogi and separates him from Darby.

"Come with me. Come Here. Come on, no, come one. Come with me."