Girl Meets The Fathers

"When we met that night at that bar, I didn't lie to you.." Mariana said making Kayden give her a look.

"You told me your middle name, not your first name. First lie and you didn't tell me you had a husband until you got pregnant. Second lie from you and every time you and him would get into it, you would be running to me causing the both of us to get drunk. Being the bitch you are, you wouldn't let me see my own damn kids but you had the nerve to send me two fucking pictures." He said with his arms crossed, leaning against the wall.

"Kayden just let me talk." She said making him roll his eyes before nodding for her to start.

"Ok I lied to you a few times.. but I couldn't have Sebastian after you.. He's a crazy man and even though it may seem like I didn't care about you but I did. I didn't want Sebastian to know about the affair.. so I told you my name was Ingrid instead of Mariana.. If word got around and he heard of it, it wouldn't have been good for either of us. Once I found out I was pregnant, I knew immediately you were the father. Only because Sebastian was shooting blanks.. I know I had to tell you about Sebastian so I did and like I suspected, you were infuriated and you had every right to be. You were going to be the kids' lives but then Sebastian found out I was pregnant and thought he was the father."

"He was so happy and I couldn't find in me to tell him that he wasn't the father. That's when I changed my number.. So we lost contact. When Mateo and Sofia were born, Sebastian was quiet.. too quiet so I got scared that he found out. I did anything and everything to make sure he didn't find out. Soon enough, I found out you were working at the police station and sent you the picture of Mateo and Sofia. I had to sure that you wouldn't find me because around that time, Sebastian and I were always fighting. Then that night, it was one of the worst fight we ever had.. Good things
the twins weren't home and were with my sister." Mariana ran her fingers through her hair.

"You saw me outside of the station with tears running down my face and like the kind man you are, you took me home with you. We got drunk once again and I ended up pregnant again.. This time, Sebastian knew that he wasn't the father. He knew that there was no way he could be the father because around that time he got another woman pregnant.. And him and I weren't being intimate at all. Like I always do, I left you without any explanation. When Aviana was born, I saw a lot of you in her and Sebastian just grew to hate her, not knowing Mateo and Sofia weren't his kids either. That picture I sent you of all three of them together, that was before Sebastian and I got a divorce but I couldn't find it in myself to change my last name back to my maiden name." She told him who just stared at her blankly.

"And what is your reason for your hate against our daughter Mariana? Witnesses from this complex have reported you countless times but there was never any "solid" evidence. One of the neighbors even said that they threatened to call the cops if you put hands on her again. Why the hell were your hands on her in the first place?" Kayden asked glaring at her.

"All of my kids are smart but there's something about Aviana.. She's just on another level.. Something I wasn't as a little girl." Mariana said making Kayden look at her in disbelief.

"You're telling me that you put your hands on my daughter because of jealousy? Are you fucking stupid? You're her mother Mariana! You should be proud of her that she surpassed you! That means that you actually did your job as a parent." He said to her disappointed.

"They asked about you, Mateo came here asking me who you are by your name.." She said shocking him. 

"And what did you tell you tell him?" He asked and she stayed silent.

"Mariana.. I'm not gonna ask again, what did you tell him?" He repeated

"I just told him to leave it alone and don't go poking where he doesn't belong." He scoffed