Girl Meets The Last Straw

...AVIANA...
I sighed before declining the call once again.

"Riley again?" Farkle asked as we cuddled in his room since I slept over.

"Yup, Maya told me she's also been blowing up her phone... Which doesn't make sense because my dad told me that Cory took away all of her stuff." I thought aloud.

"Yeah well, Lucas and I had to block her because she becoming too much." I looked up at him shocked and let out a laugh.

"You guys blocked her?" He nodded

"We had to! She was always calling at 2 am." I raised an eyebrow

"I'm guessing she wants me to kill her then." I said getting up but Farkle pulled me back and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"No Hermosa, I never answered so there's really no need okay?" I looked into his eyes and calmed down.

"Fine but next time, you won't be able to stop me." He chuckled and placed a kiss on my lips.

"I wouldn't even try."
...MAYA...
"Flynn I'm gonna kill her with my bare hands." Riley once again doesn't know how to mind her own business.

"May no, I'm not going to let you do anything drastic." He said pulling me onto his lap.

"She needs to learn to stay in her place, she's lucky we haven't exposed her ass for having a phone when she's not supposed to. This is our relationship, not hers." He shushed me softly and placed his chin on top of my head, making me cuddle into his chest.

"I know baby, I know." I blushed softly once he called me baby.

"Josh and I were talking and we don't know what's going on with her.  We don't wanna stress out Cory and Topanga because their focus has been on Auggie and that makes him extremely happy." He said gently running his fingers through my hair.

"I know but it's not fair to us to always having to deal with her bs, I mean Farkle and Lucas had to block her ass because she doesn't know when to leave people alone." I sighed and then our phones started blowing up, we shared a look before looking at them. We saw hundreds of messages from our group chat and then I got a call from Sofia.

"Sof-" "MAYA! COME TO THE MATTHEWS NOW, AVIANA IS GONNA KILL RILEY!" Flynn and I's eyes widen before running to the Matthews'.

...FARKLE...

I decided to take Aviana to the bakery since she was craving their cookies and sadly, Riley was there since Mrs. Matthews and Auggie was there as well.

"Avi!" Auggie exclaimed before running towards her, and she caught him.

"Hey Augs! How have you been?" she asked him

"Great, I've been hanging with mommy and daddy a lot. I even got to ride in the back of Uncle Kayden's cop car with the sirens on! Ava and I had so much fun." I smiled as Aviana giggled and kept listening to Auggie ramble on about his adventures. Sadly, Riley came and walked over to us which Aviana didn't notice yet.

"Hey Farkle." She said with a huge grin and I just looked at her blankly.

"Riley. Is there something that you need?" I didn't want to talk to her for too long because she's been acting really weird when it comes to me and Lucas. And I don't want my hermosa novia going to jail for killing Riley in front of all of these people.

"So I was wondering if you and Lucas wanted to hang out." I looked at her confused and mostly disgusted because she was trying to look cute or at least attractive but it wasn't working well for her.

"Hel-" "How about all three of us hang out?" We both turned to see Aviana and I felt a shiver go my spine, she looked too calm so I knew it wouldn't be long until she explodes.