Girl Meets Sisterly Fights

...MAYA...
"Babe?" I looked up at Flynn since we were cuddling in his room. Him and Josh ended up moving in with Shawn who got a apartment here in New York.

"The others are heading to the beach and were wondering if we wanted to come with them." He said running his hand through my hair.

"Um I kinda wanna stay here and be here with you." I said softly making him chuckle and kiss my head.

"M we'll still be together, we'll just also be with our friends." I pouted and hugged him tighter.

"Fine, we can stay here." I smiled and placed my head back on his chest, not noticing him letting out a sad soft sigh.

...AVIANA...

"He said they're not coming, Maya doesn't want to go

"He said they're not coming, Maya doesn't want to go." Josh said

"I told you but you guys didn't listen." I said with a roll of my eyes.

"Calm down Hermosa." Farkle whispered to me, rubbing my arms before pulling me into his arms.

"What are we going to do? We all know how this is affecting Flynn, I mean I love Teo but I don't need to spend every moment with him." Fiona said

If everything seems a little confusing right now, let me explain. None of us have been able to hang out with Maya or Flynn because she's been holding him hostage and I'm not even over exaggerating. She will not let him hang out with anyone but her, which I can understand because I thought Farkle and I had to start the day together and end the day together. But Flynn barely gets to even talk to his parents because Maya needs all of his time, like she hasn't even spoken to our dad in days. I've been saying that I would have a talk with her but no one wants me to do it, for what reasons? I have no idea.

"I mean we could have Avi talk to her." Mateo said making me throw my hands up.

"Finally, someone agrees with me." I said while everyone gave him a look.

"We all know it's not gonna end well." Lucas said looking at me worried.

"So we're just gonna let Maya drive Flynn into depression because she only wants him to only spend time with her?" I asked crossing my arms.

"He needs to his brother who is equally going crazy without him." I said pointing at Josh, making everyone look at him as he was texting on his phone, clearly a reck. People could say we're overreacting but I would be the same way if I didn't spend time with Sofia, Lucas and Mateo or even my dad and Shawn after everything I've been through. Maya doesn't even realize what she's doing and we can understand what she's feeling but we can't just sit here and do nothing.

"I don't know Avi, I have a bad feeling about this." Smackle commented, nervously biting her fingernails. Lucas gently placed his hands on hers and moved them away from her mouth.

"Hermanita you know it's not only because of Flynn and Josh that you want to do this." Teo said giving me a look.

"Of course not, Maya hasn't spent any time with us." I answered