Girl Meets World

"Sofia I can't wear this and I'm not trying be killed by Mateo

"Sofia I can't wear this and I'm not trying be killed by Mateo." I told her as she did my hair.

"I'll handle our brother and we never got to do this since Mateo and I have been traveling a lot." She said sounding guilty.

"Hey.. S it's okay.. I mean you're here now right?" I said making her smile. She did some final touches before she was finished.

"All done, you look beautiful." She said with tears in her eyes. I laughed before kissing her cheek.

"Gracias." "De nada, now let's go give Mateo a heart attack." she suggested and I grabbed my bag and phone before walking out with her.

"Teo ready to see our little sister?" Mateo was on the couch, looking at his phone. He turned and looked at me making his eyes widen.

"What the fuck is she wearing Sofia? Aviana go change." He pointed to my room and I pouted, knowing it was his weakness. I moved closer to him making his breath hitch and I made my lip quiver.

"Please Teo.." I whimpered and he tried looking away but I knew I had him hooked. I heard sofia snickering behind me, like shh I'm trying to get out of this alive.

"I hate when you use that against me, come on I'm bringing you to school." I hugged him and he kissed the top of my head. I texted Riley and Maya that I was going to meet them at school.

"adiós hermanita, que tengas un buen día." I blew Sofia a kiss and left with Mateo. I told him the way to the school and we headed off.

"So I forgot to ask last night but how have you been Ana?" He asked glancing at me before looking back at the road. I looked out the window, trying to find something to distract myself and not answer his question.

"You know you can talk to me about anything right?" I just clenched my eyes shut before opening them back up and looking over at him. I sent a fake smile his way and I knew that he knew it was fake. Mateo and Sofia were the only ones that could tell when I was lying.

"Aviana.." He said but we arrived to the school

"Thanks for the ride Mateo." I said placing a kiss on his cheek and before I could leave, he locked the doors.

"Aviana Lucía Perez." He said and I winced.. He was serious now, he pulled out the whole government name.

"What happened while Sof and I were gone?" he just had to ask..

"I don't wanna be late Teo.." I said, I had to get out of this conversation. There was no way I was going to have this conversation... I just couldn't.

"Is it mama?" I looked at him with pleading eyes, silently telling him to not ask about this.

"Please Teo.. I know you're worried but I don't want to talk about this. Please.." I begged, I just didn't want him to get mad at her. If he knew half of the stuff that I went through... He wouldn't hesitant to confront her about it.