Girl Meets Secret of Life Pt.1

Not edited
...AVIANA...

All of us couples and Riley decided to go out for breakfast before school

All of us couples and Riley decided to go out for breakfast before school. Josh invited Flynn but he said he didn't want to come but I really think he doesn't want Farkle to beat his ass again. None of us invite Maya because we weren't trying to hear her continue blaming me for some shit I didn't do. Everyone has tried talking some sense into her, well not me, Farkle or Riley. She didn't want to listen to any of them so they left her alone because you can't help a lost cause. But we wanted ti go out for breakfast so Riley could talk to the rest about what she was going through. After she did that, Sofia leaned over and flicked her forehead.

"Ow! Why did you do that?" Riley asked rubbing the spot Sofia flicked.

"For being a dumbass, that's why." Farkle answered making me snort.

"I told you." I said grinning making her roll her eyes at me playfully.

"You could've just told us Riles." Josh said

"I know... I was just scared and thought of the worse." She said making him pull her into his side.

"You can always talk to us, I hope you know that." Lucas said making her nod.

"I know that now." "You should've known that in the beginning." I mumbled loudly so she could hear me. She flipped me off making me blow her a kiss.

"I hope you guys could forgive me..." she said mostly looking at Lucas and Smackle who smiled at her.

"We already forgave you Riley." Smackle said softly making Riley release a sigh of relief. 

"So what are you gonna do about Maya?" Fiona asked making me roll my eyes.

"I haven't been paying her any mind, she always had slick comments when I come home to spend time over there before going back to Farkle's. My dad and Shawn always try to step in but I told them to just not get involved, I don't want it to seem like they're picking sides and I don't want to put on my hands on Maya if she gets slick at the mouth with my dad. So I just decided I'm gonna ignore her along with Flynn, so yeah that's my plan." I told them, shrugging.

"Do you think she's gonna try something?" Josh asked

"As stupid as she has been acting, she knows better. But I wouldn't be surprised if she tried something with yall, that's why I haven't really said anything to her because she knows I don't do the talking shit. I will deadass fuck her up so, I would just watch out if I was you."

"She better not or I might have to beat her ass." Sofia said making us chuckle.

"Don't say I didn't you guys beforehand."
...
"I don't know why but I feel like something is going to happen today." Riley said as we were walking to our lockers.

"You know, I felt like that too when I woke up. But I don't feel like it's gonna be about me, it's probably be Lucas or Farkle." I said making the boys look at me.