Girl Meets Sneak Attack

It's been a couple of weeks since Farkle and I revealed our feelings for each other. I haven't told anyone only because Farkle and I haven't brought it up yet. We have gotten closer which made everyone else ask questions that we didn't bother answering. Mateo wasn't happy that I had slept over Farkle's but he soon got over it. Sadly, he went back to asking me what our mother did to me so I've been avoiding answering that question as well. Once again, Sofia is dressing me up like a real life Barbie doll.

"So are you gonna tell me what's happened between you and Farkle lately?" She asked and I just shrugged

"Nothing has been going on with us, we're still the same." She gave me a look like she didn't believe me. I wouldn't be surprised since her and Mateo were always the only ones that could tell when I was lying.

"All done." I smiled at my reflection in the mirror and smiled.

"Thanks Sof." She smiled at me

"No problem." I grabbed my stuff to see Mateo and Farkle talking on the couch. They looked over at us

"Sofia what did I say about trying to turn our little sister into you?" Mateo said as they started bickering. I walked over to Farkle, giving him a hug.

"Hola hermosa.." He whispered into my ear, making me blush

"Hola guapo.." I whispered back with my head on his shoulder.

"How did you sleep?" He asked with his arms on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"It was okay, you?" I asked

"It was alright. You didn't eat breakfast so I better see you eating at Lunch." He said sternly

"Yes sir." I said making him laugh.

"Come on kids, I'm bringing you guys to school." Sofia said grabbing the keys from Teo.

"Farkle, make sure no one tries anything with Aviana." I rolled my eyes at Mateo

"Of course." Sofia and I shared a look before looking at the boys in front of us.

"están actuando sospechosos." I nodded in agreement before we headed out to school.

...

 I walked into the class with Farkle to see Lucas talking to some girl

I walked into the class with Farkle to see Lucas talking to some girl. I looked over at Farkle.

"Who's that?" I asked

"Missy Bradford.. I'm guessing she has her paws out for Lucas. This won't be good for Riley." He said and I walked out to see the girls sitting against the lockers. They looked up at me to see my sympathetic smile. I sat down on the other side of Riley and held her hand.

"There are other girls, in this world." She says

"there are." Maya says

"And other girls, like Missy Bradford, are going to talk to Lucas.