Girl Meets Kayden vs Two Mothers

...KAYDEN...
"Dad why did you have Sofia make sure Aviana and Maya were out of the house today?" Teo asked and I smiled.

"Well the two things actually, first I'm planning getting custody of Aviana." He looked at me shocked.

"And second, I'm gonna ask Katy if I can adopt Maya." I finished and his jaw dropped.

"Are you sure?" I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"How do I know you won't hurt them? I don't want them to go through the same pain twice." I would never expect Mateo to be the one to talk like this. He is always hiding behind his tough demeanor so you would never know that he has a soft spot. I went up to him and pulled him into a hug, I could tell I surprised him since he stood still.

"Mateo I would never hurt any of you, I missed out on a lot... Especially with you and Sofia so I would never do anything to ruin that when I just got you guys. Believe me when I say, I was searching for you guys everywhere. There wasn't a day I wasn't looking, it came to the point where I didn't even know if you guys were alive. Your mother ruined all chances of me experiencing building a family. So I won't be missing my opportunities now." I said and he stayed silent but then he wrapped his arms around me. I felt tears hitting my shoulder, and I held him tighter as he cried.

"I always try to be strong for Sofia and Aviana because I don't want them to see me breakdown."

"They're your sisters Teo, it's okay to break in front of them. As the oldest, you don't always need to be strong. You can lean on your younger siblings as well. You have Sofia, Lucas, Aviana, and now Maya. You even have Farkle as well, you don't need to hold it in anymore." We stayed them for a while as he finally let out his emotions.
...
After Teo stopped crying, he crashed on the couch. I stayed with him for a little just make sure he was okay. I left him a note before leaving so he wouldn't get worried. I remember Maya telling us that her mother works in a diner so I decided to start with Katy. I walked into the diner and looked around to see it wasn't the safest area of New York. A waitress came up to me at the door

"Good morning sir, could I get you started with a menu?" She asked

"Uh yes please but I have a question. Does Katy Hart work her?" I asked and the women rolled her eyes.

"Define work here because all I know is that she comes in and sits on her ass all day, leaving me to do most of the work." She said walking me to a booth.

"Why don't you report her?" She gave me a look as I sat down and she placed a menu in front of me.

"The manager doesn't care because she's fucking him, thankfully I wont be working here for long so I can deal for now." My eyes widen, wow I was not expecting that. But anger filled my veins because instead of taking care of her child, she's over here spreading her legs wide open.

"Do you know if she's in today? I have a bone to pick with her." I said

"I'll call her out for you but in the mean time, can I get you started with any drinks? Water or Coffee?" She asked

"Cup of black coffee would be nice please." She nodded and walked away, I closed my eyes trying to calm myself down so I don't end up killing Katy in front of all these people.

"What could I do for you sexy?" I held down the vomit that was trying to escape my throat from sound of her voice and looked up.

"Are you Katy Hart?" I asked, even though I know she is.

"I could be whoever you want me to be." I rolled my eyes

"Yeah no thank you, I just came here to talk to you about an important matter. Please sit." I said signaling the seat across of me. She sat down, trying to make her breasts be more visible but little did she know that I haven't found myself attracted to women since the kids' mother so she's out of luck. The waitress came back with my coffee and took out her notepad.