Girl Meets Secret of Life Pt. 3 : Oliver Luca Diaz

Not edited
...Gianna...
A few weeks ago
Lucas had just left to go drop Smackle home when I got a call. I saw it was my sister Genesis who was calling.

"Hey Gen." "Gia!" She said sounding out of breath, making me sit up alerted.

"What's wrong Gen?" I asked concerned for her and Oliver.

"I need you to come to Texas, I don't know what's going on. I keep seeing Sebastian and Mariana everywhere I go. Luckily Oliver hasn't been with me whenever I see them since the kids had been watching him for me when I need to go out." My eyes widen

"What?! Mariana is in Texas?! I thought she was still New York!" I said panicking as I rushed to go pack a bag. I didn't even hear the front door open and noticed Lucas was behind me.

"Don't worry Gen, I'm on the first flight over there. I'll let you know when I'm on my way." We said our goodbyes and I turned to see Lucas standing there concerned.

"Mama, everything's okay?" He asked

"I need to go to Texas for a week or two for your aunt Gen. She needs my help with something, but you don't have to worry about a thing." I told him but that just made him even more concerned.

"Can I come with? I haven't seen aunt Gen in a while." I sighed internally but I knew Lucas wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Of course honey, go pack a bag and be quick because we're leaving tonight." He nodded and ran to his room, I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"Why is Mariana in Texas and with Sebestian of all people?" I thought aloud.

Now...

"Do you really think it's time Gen?" I asked her, she thought it was time for Aviana to meet Oliver for the first time in two years.

"Gia, Oli is her son and she deserves to see him in person and not through photos. Oliver deserves to see his mother in person, I always showed and told him that Aviana is his mother. I always catch him staring at her pictures that I have at the house. They both need this, I know you're scared of Sebestian and Mariana findng out but technically they can't do anything." She reassured me. Before Aviana left for New York, we went through a legal process just in case anything were to go left. Genensis and Aviana were listed as the primary guardian, even with her being a minor. The judge wasn't going to list her down at all since she's minor and they even tried calling Mariana so they could ask where was she when everything went down. Of course this made me and Genesis panic because that would mean since Mariana is her mother, she would get guardianship of Oliver. But Aviana reassured us that we had nothing to worry about because she won't answer or bother to check why an unknown Texas number was calling her. And truth be told, she really didn't answer and Aviana showed the judge that she was mature enough for that role, even though she would be in New York while Oliver would be Texas.

"you're right..." I said and then my phone went off, I saw Lucas texted me. I dropped my phone on the ground after reading the message he sent me.

"Gia what is it?" Gen asked worried

"Everyone knows what happened to Aviana and about Oliver." "Shit."

...AVIANA...

"A-aviana..." my dad whispered, I was still on the floor with Mateo.

"Papa I'm okay, I promise." I told him and he just shook his head, placing his head in his hands. I looked down at Mateo whose head was on my lap and I ran my fingers through his hair as he slowly fell asleep.