The World Meets Oliver

*Oliver is 2 years old and his birthday is May 5th*
...FARKLE...
I couldn't believe it... I mean Aviana was holding her son. Like in real time, I didn't think I would be able to see this moment until a few more years had gone by.

"G-grandson?" Kayden stuttered staring at Oliver just flabbergasted, I don't fault him because none of us would've thought that Aviana would've walked in with Oliver in her arms.
...AVIANA...
It was kinda hard for me not to laugh at the looks on their faces because it was hilarious. But I could understand because even I was shocked too to see Oliver again for the first time in two years.

"Yes Papa, your grandson. Do you want to hold him?" I asked as Oliver was just looking around as this was a new place that he's never seen before. My dad nodded still staring at Oliver so I walked over and that's when Oli noticed my dad. Oliver was studying him for a little bit before silently reaching for him, my dad cautiously and carefully took him from me and held him in his arms. Oliver just looked at him before placing his small hands on my dad's face, I smiled as he giggled at the feeling of my dad's beard on his hands.

"Tickles." He giggled out making me notice the soft look on my dad's face.

"Hey bud... I'm your grandpa but you can call me-" Oliver cut him off

"Yayo!" He exclaimed excitedly, rubbing his chubby cheeks against dad's. Dad looked at me confused making me chuckle.

"Yayo means grandpa in spanish, have you forgotten the lessons we gave you already?" I asked him teasingly making him playfully roll his eyes at me. I looked over at Farkle and Riley and smiled at them, waving them over.

"You guys have to meet him too." I said and they looked at each other nervously before coming over. Oliver looked at them and gave them a curious look. He blinks at Farkle before turning to me.

"Mama that's Farkley ?" I snorted while my dad and Riley openly laughed, Farkle just had an amused smile on his face.

"Bubba that's Farkle, not Farkley." He pouted and crossed his arms.

"Farkley." He repeated but more firmly, making me chuckle.

"Fine Farkley." He grinned and turned back to Farkle.

"Hi Farkley." Farkle chuckled and waved at him.

"Hi Oliver." I watched with a smile as I saw my two boys interact with each other, I felt a nudge in my side and turned to see it was Riley.

"Someone likes his daddy." I blushed while she was cackling.

"Riley!" I hissed under my breath, smacking her arm.

"What? You know it's true, this is what you were worried about but now you know you were worried for no reason." I didn't say anything because I knew she was right, I was extremely worried about how Farkle would react to Oliver and about me having a son in general. But to see them just conversing with each other makes me so happy because I wouldn't know what I would do if Oliver wasn't comfortable with Farkle and vice versa.

"Where's Mateo and Lucas?" I asked Riley.

"Lucas is asleep in your room and Mateo is with Fiona, sleeping his room." I nodded.

"Rwley!" We looked over to see Oliver holding out his arms to Riley. Her whole face lit up before she took Oliver into her arms.

"Aww you're so handsome." She squealed before sitting down on the couch with him still in her arms.

"Is he staying?" Papa asked making me run my fingers through my hair.