Girl Meets Flaws

I sighed, playing with the charmed bracelet Farkle got me

I sighed, playing with the charmed bracelet Farkle got me.. Something has been going on with him but he doesn't want to talk about it. We ended up having an argument resulting to him leaving my house and we haven't spoken since. I miss my guapo..

"Graduation and awards night is coming up. I am very proud of this class. Several of you will be recognized for your achievements throughout the year." Mr. Matthews says making Maya stand up.

"Awards are a scam! A girl like me never had a chance, Matthews. Never had a chance." She said and turned to me and Riley. I let out a sigh

"All right, we'll do it, but it's ridiculous." Riley said and we stood up.

"It's a scam, Matthews! She never had a chance!" We said to him

"Maya will be receiving the Griff Hawkins Totally Cool Award." I sat down, clapping for Maya before looking over at Farkle's seat.

"Maya, you just found out you won the Totally Cool Award, yet you just sit there? Oh, you're being cool. Why won't you rub off on me?" Riley asked as Mr. Matthews walked over to me.

"Aviana for Chita Rivera Dance and Choreography Award ." He said and everyone clapped. I guess joining the school's dance team paid off. And then he went over to Lucas and (ugh) Billy.

"And our two finalists for the Scholar Athlete Award are... Lucas Friar... and Billy Ross"

"I hope you're ready for some competition, dude." Billy says

"Oh, well, you know how I hate competition." Lucas claims and they do their weird thing, I wasn't paying them any mind, especially Billy. If it wasn't obvious, I hate Billy with a passion.

"Hey Golden Boys, you wanna hop down from your cloud of awesomeness? You're making us normals feel bad." Maya said making me crack a smile.

"Yeah. Right after our handshake of awesomeness." Billy and Lucas stand up and do their handshake, making me roll my eyes.

"Every day." I groaned, I should've stayed home today instead of dealing with this.

"Girls should have their own handshake of awesomeness." Riley says

"What would it be?" Maya asked and they did their hair flip thing.

"Stop it." They looked over at me and I shook my head.

"No." They pouted and sadly Billy turned to me.

"Wow Aviana, no hi today? That hurts my feelings." he said

"Well I was always taught if you don't have anything nice to say, to don't say anything at all." I looked over at him

"And turns out just like every other day, I didn't have anything nice to say. Especially to you." He just smirked

"Well I have a lot of things I want to say to you." I rolled my eyes

" Keep it to yourself."

"Farkle, you are being awarded the Joseph T.R. Epstein Confidence Award. Congratulations. Farkle?" Mr. Matthews went over to Farkle's empty desk where there was a small voice machine.