Girl Meets Getaway Pt.3

...LUCAS...
Sadly, Riley had to ride with me, Smackle, Mateo, and Fiona since Maya and Aviana didn't feel like dealing with her. I made sure to sit between her and Smackle so she doesn't try anything but I still had my arm wrapped around Smackle just in case.

"Um, Lucas?" I sighed before looking over at Riley who was staring hard at my arm that Smackle was under.

"Yes?" "I was wondering when we were going to go on a second date?" Mateo hit the brakes hard, making Riley hit her head on the back of the passenger seat since she was too busy worrying about me and Smackle to put on her seat belt.

"Oh damn, you guys okay? My bad." I bit my lip so I wouldn't smile at Smackle hiding her head into my chest.

"Yeah, I'm great." I snorted at Fiona's comment and glanced over at Riley who was rubbing her nose.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She answered and he nodded and started driving again.

"So that second date?" I rolled my eyes and I felt Smackle try to move out of my hold once again but I tightened my hold on her. I looked down at her and raised an eyebrow, I smirked internally at the redness on her cheeks.

"What are you doing?" I asked her

"I assumed your arm was tired..." She mumbled, where's the overly confident Smackle? She's acting like this shy little thing but I'm not complaining, it's adorable.

"Well, it's not so you're staying right there." She nodded and placed her head back on my chest. I looked over at Riley who was staring at Smackle with a certain look in her eyes.

"Riley, I already told you that I think we would be better as friends so I don't know why you're asking me about a second date." I said shocking everyone except for Smackle because I had told her that she didn't have to worry about Riley. She just huffed and looked out of the window, I made eye contact with Mateo through the rearview mirror and saw that he was grinning. I just silently chuckled and shook my head at him.

...AVIANA...
We made it to the mall that was right near the restaurant so we could find our outfits for tonight, all of the couples decided on a color which made Riley upset and she stormed off somewhere.

"It's not our fault she can't keep a man." I snorted at Josh's comment, just violated her.

"Do you think she's gonna try something tonight?" Smackle asked and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Don't worry about her okay? Unless she wants me to beat her ass, I think she'll be on her best behavior... hopefully." I told her

"Or we could just tie her up and leave her at the house." Maya suggested with a shrug

"I mean that's not a bad idea, knock her out and put her in the basement." Sofia added

"You guys are truly scaring me right now." Flynn said backing away from them, making us laugh.

"Toughen up big guy, now let's find our outfits so the ladies... I'm sorry so Sofia has time to do her makeup." Mateo said making her flip him off.

...RILEY...

"This is so unfair, this is not how I thought this was going to go. Everyone is supposed to be worried about me and Lucas should be holding me like that instead of Smackle." I mumbled angrily.

"Aviana has Farkle, Sofia has Josh, Maya has Flynn, and Smackle stole Lucas from me. And that leaves me all alone and I deserve to have someone, I deserve to have Lucas and we're meant to be together. I have to break them up somehow... Lucas needs to realize I'm the better match for him and I know just how to do it." I smirked before walking into a store to find a dress that will make Lucas fall in love with me.