When You Meet Him

~Kai~

You are walking home from school with your B/F/N (Best Friend's Name). You and her keep talking and laughing about how prom was coming up.

"I think I might just go with you." you say with a laugh. "Not much guys are interested in me."

"Me too. Most of them already have girlfriends." B/F/N says.

Right after she finished talking both of you were dragged into an alleyway. You noticed your persuers. They were Y/E/N(Your Enemy's Name) and her stupid posse.

"Look at what we have here. The two loners." Y/E/N says with a chuckle.

"Leave us alone. Your the one who has no life besides picking on people." B/F/N says looking at Y/E/N in the eye.

Y/E/N looked at her and said,"Make me."

That was when Y/E/N punched her in the eye. She stumbled but didn't fall. Y/E/N was about to punch her again. You quickly jumped on her back and tugged on her hair. Hard.

"Get her off of me!" she yelled.

You felt hands digging into your flesh. You screamed as you were dragged away from her. There was blood running down your arm.

"Big mistake Y/N." she yelled.

Y/E/N's two girls held you up and she started slapping your face. She tugged your hair and whipped you into the rough stone path of the alley. You forced yourself not to cry but a tear escaped your cheek.

"Don't hurt them!" a voice said from behind you. "Touch them again and I will kill you! Even if your girls."

They started running away all with a grin on their faces. You felt B/F/N hand lifting you to your feet.

"That was the stupidest thing I have ever seen anyone do." she says with a chuckle.

You smile but you still feel the pain that Y/E/N inflicted on you. You look up to see a boy your age in a red ninja suit. He had amber eyes that you could get lost in. You start to blush and he sees you and starts to blush as well.

"Are you girls okay." he asked concerned.

"Yeah. Thank you for helping us." you say weakly.

"Well you have blood running down your arm." he said with a chuckle.

You look at your arm to find a stream of blood from the fight.

"I-Its nothing." you lie.

"Well you were great back there. Here." he said handing you a slip of paper.

"Thanks." you say.

You look up to find out that he left. You and B/F/N look at each other in awe. You walk out of the alley and open the note.

Hi, I know we just met but I have never known a girl who would do that for a friend. Here's my number. Call me sometime.

-Kai

Underneath was a phone number. You blushed and started to giggle.

"Oh! My little bestie has a crush!" B/F/N says hugging you tightly.

That just made you blush even more. After you got home and cleaned your wounds you rested in bed and thought about Kai.

~Zane~

It is the middle of winter. Your parents were out of town and left you in charge. It was the middle of the night and you were working on an essay for school. You have been working on it since you came home from school so you decided to get some air. You put on your tight white coat, your wool mittens and you fur boots. You grab your skates and walk to the little pond right outside the snowy forest. You put on your skates and shuffled onto the ice. You start to skate faster and practice jumps and spins but suddently you hear a crack and you feel you body fall into the the water. Your vision starts to blur and you start to feel numb. Gasping for air you try to swim to the surface. But you can't. There were black dots dancing across your vision. But then you see something pulling you out. It was a boy your age in a white ninja suit with pitchblack eyes. He helps you reach the surface and and start coughing and gasping for air. The boy carries you to safe ground and makes sure your breathing by feeling the rise and fall of your chest.