He Gets Jealous~Zane~

You were hanging out in the park with Zane. It was in the middle of winter and the grass was covered with freshly fallen snow. You sat on a bench as you admired Zane's powers.

"I need to go get  something."smiles Zane.

"Okay."you say.

Zane stands up and walks off to get something. You didn't know how long he was gone, but it must have been a while. Then you felt something on your shoulder.

"Zane! You're-"

You turn around to see a man near your age, with his arm around your shoulder. He smirks and scoots closer.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here alone?"he asks.

"M-My boyfriend is getting something."you stutter.

The man uses his other hand to rub your thigh. A shiver runs through your spine.

"Are you sure he didn't leave you?"he snickers.

You gasp, did Zane just leave you?

"Let go of me."you say calmly.

"No."he smirks.

You start to struggle against his grip but he was unbelieveably strong for his looks.

"LET GO OF ME!"you scream.

"Let go of Y/N!"

You turn around to see Zane with an angry expression on his face. He shots ice at the man freezing him completely. You stand up and run toward Zane and hug him tightly. He hugs you back stroking your hair.

"Where the hell were you!"you ask.

"I wanted to get you this."

Zane hands you an frost covered flower in an ice sphere.

"Zane, its beautiful."you giggle.

Zane was glaring at the man. You realize that he was jealous.

"Zane are you jealous?"you smirk.

"Yes...my brothers Cole and Jay feel jealousy when it comes to Nya."he grunts.

You laugh and peck him on the lips.

"Don't worry. I love you."you smile.

Zane gives a soft smile and takes your hand. You two finish your day with a relaxing walk through the park.