The Date~Cole~

Ten more minutes until your date!

"Do I look okay?"you ask your mother.

"You look gorgeous sweetie!"you mother says fixing your hair.

The doorbell rings and you look at yourself in the mirror one more time. The short black dress you were wearing reached mid thigh, your hair was straight, your nails were inky black, the thick eyeliner and mascara made your eyes pop, and your black flats shimmered in the light. You open the door to see Cole in a tux with a black tie. You swore that you felt drool falling from your mouth.

"You look amazing Y/N."he smiles.

"You don't look bad yourself Cole."you giggle.

He puts his arm around your waist and pecked your lips making you blush.

"Your cute when you blush."he chuckles.

This only made you blush more.

"See?!"he laughs."Let's go."

He brings you to Master Chen's Noodle House. The food there was the best but you always felt a bad vibe there.

~Time Skip For Eating~

"So!"he laughs.

"Her shorts ripped! During the concert!"I scream.

You were talking about how your friend's pants ripped while singing Bang Bang with you and your other friend. Cole exploded with laughter.

"That reminds me when we caught Kai singing in the shower! In Spanish!"he laughs.

You and him talked and laughed all the way to your house.

"Good night Y/N."

"Good night Cole."

He pulls you in and kisses you roughly. Butterflies bounced around in your stomach and your arms moved around his neck. After one long kiss he pulled away and you walked into your house.

"How was it honey?"your mother asked.

"It was the best night of my life."you say daydreaming.