When He Tries To Apologize ~Kai~

"I can't believe he'd do this to me!"you sob.

"Maybe its for the best. He's a dummy for doing that to you."B/F/N says handing you another pint of f/f ice-cream.

"I mean...I was always there for him! He never even helped me! Now that I think of it, he's a dumbass for trying to apologize! He said and I quote, 'Why can't you be more like Skylor!' I mean...WHAT?!?!"you rant eating more ice-cream."If he loves her so much then why doesn't he just date her! I mean why be with me if he had feeling for her?! I gave him my heart and he just threw it way like a piece of fucking trash! I wonder if he was just using me to get Skylor to like him! Maybe that was all an act!"

B/F/N pulls you into a hug and rubs your back trying to get you to feel better.

"It's fine. You're better off without him."she hushes.

Your doorbell rang and B/F/N walks out of your room and opens it up.

"Well well well. If it isn't 'Romeo'? Came to apologize?"she scoffs.

"Is Y/N here? I need to tell her something please. I tried calling her and-"

"Wait, hold up...you were going to apologize to her...OVER THE FREAKING PHONE?! No wonder she hates you."

"She hates me?"

You couldn't take it anymore. You stood up from your bed and wiped the tears off your face. You walked out and stood in front of B/F/N.

"Yeah, I do."I sneer.

"But, I came to apolog-"

"Nope! Stop right there. If you prefer Skylor more than me, then why don't you just date her! See if I care!"

"Y/N. Please."

You look at him up and down. You could tell he was crying. You shook your head and gave him a death glare.

"Just...stay out of my life."

You slam the door in the face and stomped to your room followed by B/F/N.

"I hate him."you sigh scooping up more ice-cream.