BACK TOGETHER!~Cole~

You were at your friend's house watching a horror movie. Feeling other feelings actually helped you ignore the pain in your heart.

"You okay Y/N?"asks B/F/N.

"Yeah..."you sigh as another zombie's head was cut off.

"You sure?"she asks again.

"YES! I AM SURE! NOW STOP BRING IT UP!"you shout.

"Please just tell the truth."

"Shut. Up. You don't just hurt people like that. You have an amazing life. Why can't you see it? Now just leave me alone. For once. FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE PLEASE THINK ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE BESIDES YOU!  I'm sorry. I'm doing this because I love you!"

You feel your eyes well up and your fists clench. You always did this. Hold in all your anger until there was one moment where you explode...no matter who was there to watch you do it. You wished Cole was here. To hear your pleads. To hear your sorrys. To hear that you still loved him.

"Just...let it all out."whispers your friend.

You start to sob into your hands as you slam back onto the couch. B/F/N rubs your back as she tries to calm you down.

"I still love him."you sigh."I bet he hates me now."

"You should tell him still...you know to get your consious clear."she explains.

"When did you learn therapy?"you chuckles.

"I searched it up online. Did I do good?"she asks.

"You did okay."you smile.

You walk out the door, pajamas and all. Running through the pouring rain to Steep Wisdom. Misako was at the counter look bored until you ran in.

"Y/N! Wha-"

"I need to talk to Cole."you say.

"He's in his room."she answers.

You nod and walk through the  shop. Finding a door with the Earth Dragon on the front.

"I know you're there guys. Please...just stop. I don't want to think about her right now. Y/N hates me. Why can't you understand?"sobs Cole.

"How do you know if I still hate you?"you ask through the door.

"Because your no-"

There was a sudden pause and the door flung open.

"Y/N!"he gasps.

"Cole, I forgive you!"you laugh pulling him into a hug."I love you!"

"I love you too! I'm sorry I over reacted."he confesses.

"So...you guys are together again?"asks Lloyd from the living room.

"Yeah!"you two cheer.

"About time."laughs Jay.

____________________________________________________________________________________

YAY!!! 5! 6! 7! 8! B-B-B-BACK TOGETHER! WOO! Ah, I can do what I want.