When He Does Something Totally CUTE!~Cole~

"Bye guys. Have a good weekend."you call walking out of your dance class.

You hear faint 'See ya!'s and 'Bye dude!' as you close the door behind you. Smiling to yourself, you walk out of the school and was greeted by your boyfriend.

"Nice to see you babe."he greets pecking your lips.

"Nice you see you too."you smile."Want to go to your house now?"

"Sure, I think the guys are already there. Let's just hope Kai hasn't made a mess while being behind the counter."he chuckles as you two start walking away.

"Ye-"

"Y/N!!!"screams B/F/N."CODE RED! WE'VE GOT A MAJOR PROBLEM ON OUR HANDS!"

"Shit, what is it? Are the Serpentine attacking? Is the Overlord back? Tell me...did Morro possess anyone?!"gasps Cole.

"This is worse...Our friend G/F/N (Guy Friend's Name) needed to go to the hospital for a broken ankle!"

"That's terrible! And today...today. WE NEED SOMEONE TO REPLACE HIM!"

"Okay, what am I missing?"asks Cole as he raises an eyebrow skeptically.

You two turn to him, you grabbed his shoulders as you try to shake him. He barely moved but understood your motion.

"G/F/N is our school mascot! Today's our tournament and our school won't have ANY school mascot. No mascot, NO spirit."you explain.

"So...why can't you just ask one of your friends to do it?"asks Cole.

"Oh my...the costume is HUGE! Only a guy could fit in it-"

You stop talking and your face brightens. Cole steps back not wanting to hear what you were about to say next.

"Maybe I can make it back to the car-"

"You'll be our mascot!"you squeal."You are the PERFECT fit!"

"Now that you mention it. He is the exact size for the costume."observes B/F/N.

"Nope! I'm not going to dress up in a costume. Especially not a...What's you school mascot again?"

"It's a Hedgehog."you answer bluntly.

"Now who would be scared of a hedgehog?"groans Cole.

"...Am I the only one thinking of Sonic?"asks B/F/N.

"NOPE!"screamed Joy(ME because I can!) from the window above.

"Come on...please?"you plead making your puppy eyes as you heard your two friends fangirling in the background.

Cole turns away and squeezed his eyes shut.

"No."

"Pretty please with sprinkles on top?"you ask again.

"No."

"Fine. Pretty please with cake on top?"you giggle as his eyes open slowly.

"Are you serious? Is there cake?"he asks.

You nod and smile.

"Chocolate cake right after babe!"you smile cutely.

He stares at you while you stare back. Soon it became an all out staring contest. Cole blinked and covered his eyes.

"Goddammit...where's the costume?"

"YAY!"you cheer.

"What am I doing?"sighs Cole.

~After the Tournament~

"OH MY GOSH THIS IS TOO FUNNY!"you laugh.

Cole slouched as he drove, a bright red hue pigmented his face.

"No it wasn't."he sighs.

"Yes it was! You were amazing! We won! Maybe you're good luck."you tease poking his arm.

"Pfft, you wish. You're the one who bought the cake."

You two stop by your favorite spot in the park an started watching your video recording of Cole.

"LETS GO HEDGEHOGS!"

You two laugh your heads off as he begins cheering for your team.

"BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK! THAT WASN'T A FOUL!"he screams at the ref.

"I remember that part."laughs Cole.

"'Language'"you quote."You were cute in that outfit."

"I did it for cake."he starts"...And for you."

"Aw! That's adorable!"