When He Does Something Totally CUTE!~Zane~

~Zane~

You were helping Zane cook dinner for his brothers on the Bounty. Well, actually Zane was cooking. You couldn't keep up with him. His new body allowed him to multitask and do more cooking more efficiently. You sat on the counter, leaning your head against one of the wooden cabinets and started dozing off while Zane started pre-heating the oven.

"Y/N, my brothers have taught me a few things they said would surprise you."

You arched your eyebrow and looked at him unsure.

"Like what?"you ask.

"From what I have learned they are call 'Pickup Lines'."he answers.

"Oh-...Okay."you smile."Tell me one."

"I think there is something wrong with my eyes, I cannot seem to take them off you."he blushes before sending a wink your way.

"That...is hilarious!!!"you laugh."It's adorable Zane. Tell me another one."

"If you were a tear drop, I would never cry for the fear of losing you."he smiles, winking once more.

"Did they teach you to wink after every pick up line?"you giggle.

"Yes...And I think I may need to oil my gears after all of this ends. I have one more." Zane leaves the kitchen and quickly comes back with twelve roses. Zane places the roses in your arms and pecks your lips."I will stop loving you when all the roses die."

Zane stood in front of you and waited for your reaction. You were slightly confused until you studied the roses closely.

"Zane...These roses are fake."you say.

"Exactly. I will never stop loving you Y/N."

"So cute!"you coo.