The Date~Lloyd~

You have been looking through every single Youtube video. Trying to find good ideas for your date. You haven't been on a date before so you were very self conscious. What to wear, what hair style, make up etc.

"I am ready!"you smile.

You were wearing a simple green dress, that reaches up to your knees. You were wearing dark green converse shoes with wedges and you put on green eye shadow and your average makeup. There was a knock on your door. You run up to it nearly tripping but then you finally adjust and balanced on your heels.

"Hi Loyd!"you laugh.

He looks at you up and down and a tint of pink fills his cheeks.

"H-hi Y/N...you look awesome. Wait I mean pretty! No I mean—"he stutters.

"Your so cute when you try to act like a gentleman."you giggle making him blush more."You look very dashing!" you say in a British accent.

"Come on! Are we going to stand here and talk all night! Let's have fun!"he chuckles.

He rips his tie off his neck and becomes a little more casual looking. He smiles and takes your hand. You guys walk to the restaurant.

~Time Skip of Eating~

"The food was the BEST!"you laugh.

"Yeah! It was the best!"he chuckles."But I was paying more attention to the guy that spilled soup on himself!"he breaks down laughing on your lawn.

You decide to join him. And soon you two are in a extreme tickle fight. It all ends with you two laying on the ground laughing hysterically. He leans in and kisses your cheek and you start to blush madly.

"Is it so wrong to kiss my girlfriend?"he asks jokingly.

You smirk,"It is if you miss!"

You lean in and kiss his lips and pull away leaving him starstruck.

He stands up now blushing as hard as you. He pulls you up and bring you to your door.

"Good night Lloyd."

"Good night Y/N."