He Get Jealous~Kai~

I guess this needed to happen sooner or later. Jealousy...I don't know about you guys but I think its adorable when they get jealous! ^_^

-LegoNinjagoFanatic

____________________________________________________________________________________

You and Kai were the pool. It was a warm spring day, which was very surprising! It was nearly 102 degrees outside! You were wearing a red bikini with gold glitter that glowed like fire. Kai had a hard time trying not to stare at you every second.

"I'm going to go get us some popsicles. What flavor?"asks Kai.

"F/F(favorite flavor."you say.

Kai nods and goes to get your popsicles. You were sun tanning when suddenly the light was blocked by a shadow. Your eyes adjusted to see it wasn't Kai, but another guy.

"Can I help you?"you ask.

"No, I was going to ask if I could help you. What's a pretty girl like you doing alone?"he smiles.

"My boyfriend is is getting something."you grunt.

Can this guy just leave already? He sat down on the beach chair next to you.

"Bummer, I don't see why anyone would leave someone as pretty as you for a heartbeat."he smirks.

"Why are you talking to my girlfriend?"

Finally! Kai was standing behind him with his arms crossed. He was wearing sunglasses but you could tell he was glaring at the guy.

"No one gets to talk to her like that, but me."Kai growls.

"Fine dude! Sorry!"chuckles the guy.

He stands up and walks away with his hands up. Kai sits down and hands you the popsicle. 

"Thanks."you smile.

Kai just grunts as a reply. You started to chuckle at his behavior.

"Kai, are you jealous?"you smile.

"No."he says looking away.

"Aww, your so adorkable!"you giggle.

You start to ruffle his hair cutely knowing he was lying.

"Fine you caught me. But, if he comes back promise I will kick his ass."he smirks.

"I'd like that."you chirp.