He Gets Jealous~Jay~

"Hey Y/N!"

You turn around to see your cousin Y/C/N (If you don't have a cousin, just pick a name.)

"Y/C/N! I haven't seen you in like forever!"you laugh.

You run into his arms and kiss him cheek. He quickly wiped it away jokingly making you giggle.

"Girl cooties!"he screams.

"Hey! Girls don't have cooties mister!"you laugh.

You walk with Y/C/N through the neighborhood showing him around since he just moved here. That was when you saw Jay. He looked at you and Y/C/N with his eyebrow raised and a scowl on his face.

"Hey Y/N. Who's this dude?"he asks.

"This is my cousin, Y/C/N! Y/C/N, Jay my boyfriend."you introduce.

Jay's face softens to embarrassment as he shakes Y/C/N's hand.

"Take care of Y/N. She can be a real troublemaker."chuckles Y/C/N.

"Y-Yeah. I will."smiles Jay.

After a day with Y/C/N he went to his apartment leaving you alone with Jay.

"You were jealous! I could see it in your face!"you giggle.

"Okay, maybe I was a little jealous. But, what was I suppose to know? You and a dude your age walking around together alone? Like that is just boyfriend in-"he blabbers.

You were getting tired of his yammering, even if it was adorkable. You grabbed his shirt and kissed him roughly. He didn't even have time to kiss back. You pulled away looking at a very shocked Jay.

"Are you better now?"you chuckle.

"Y-Yes."he blushes.

"Now, come here. Let's go get some ice cream!"you giggle.

"S-Sure!"he chuckles."Race you there!"

"I'll kick your ass at running Jay! Remember, I'm Turner's sister!"you laugh.