BACK TOGETHER!~Zane~

This was needed...this was SO needed. 0-0
_________________________________________
You did what you felt like doing...you threw a party. Everyone from your school came and it was pretty huge. Though you didn't feel, anything. It wasn't fun at all. It was painful. Being with people you couldn't care less about when you were ignoring the person you loved the most. You still loved Zane. The way he was always around to cheer you up.

"Just leave me alone Y/N, please."

"No."

"Leave me alone!"

You looked back out into the cold winter weather, as a single tear fell down your cheek. Just as you swiped it away Y/E/N(Your Enemy's Name) came up to you.
"Why are you here Y/E/N?"you grunt.
"I came here to watch the scene. You and Zane broke up huh? He's finally came to his senses."she smirks.
"Here's what I hear, 'blah blah blah, I have no life, blah blah blah. Now get out of my house bitch."you snap making her step back. You've never talked like that toward her before.
"And why should I listen to you?!"she scoffs.
"Well, for starters you are not suppose to be here as you always say, 'I have better things to do you little shit,' but here you are. And you are just not a great friend of mine. So...LEAVE."you smile.
Y/E/N just shakes her head and stumps her way through the crowd.
"Impressive job Y/N."
That voice. You spin around to see Zane there by the window where you were just sitting near.
"Z-Zane?"
"Y/N. I know I said this before and you will supposedly ignore this request but...I love you. I love you more than I love anyone else. Please come back. Come back to me."
"Zane...I love you too!" you jump into his arms and kissed him.
Your heart mended as the seconds pasted. You could never be happier.