He Asks You Out ~Lloyd~

Lloyd has been pretty distant lately. Your worried about him every minute of everyday. It has been 2 weeks since you last seen him and your beginning to think that this was just a one off. While you were thinking the doorbell rang and you get knocked out of your thoughts. Racing down the stairs you tripped on a step and you would have fallen to the floor...if someone didn't catch you. You look up to see Lloyd with a faint blush crawling across his face.

"Hey Y/N. Sorry I didn't talk to you later I had a lot of stuff to do."he says helping you regain your balance.

Oh yeah. He was a ninja. Missions, plans, training...that left only little time for you.

"Its fine Lloyd I understand."you say sitting on the couch.

"I wanted to make it up to you. Do you want to go on a date with?"he asks.

You feel all your happiness bubble inside you. You quickly lean in and peck his lips. You giggle at his now tomato red face.

"Yes I'd love to."you reply.

"Okay. Tomorrow at 7:00"he asks.

"That sounds perfect."you say.

He walks out the door and hugs you good bye. You then lean in and kiss him again. He kisses you back slowly until you two were interrupted by one of his brothers.

"Lloyd and Y/N sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"he says laughing.

"Jay!"Lloyd yells as he chases after him and your left there giggling and blushing hysterically.

You can't wait for your date.