~Lloyd~First Kiss

You and Lloyd usually meet at Doomsday Comics to talk and hangout. But today you two are at a candy shop. He says he has a surprise for you.

"What are you going to give me?"you ask walking down the sidewalk with Lloyd.

"You'll see Y/N." he says grasping your hand.

You feel yourself get tense and your cheeks get pink. Maybe you guys could be more than friends. You enter the candy store and hear the bell ring.

"Hi there valued customer!"said Jim from behind the counter.

"Hey Jim!" says Lloyd.

"Is this your girlfriend of yours?"he says wiggling his eyebrows.(By the way I can't do that haha)

"No."he says blankly.

You could feel your heartbeat slow. He doesn't like you back. Then suddenly Lloyd leans in an kisses you...on the mouth! Your eyes flutter shut. He pulls away, kneels down and holds your hand.

"Will you be my girlfriend Y/N"he asks.

"Seriously? Did you have to kneel down? Of course its a yes!"you say hugging him tightly.

"Well Jim. NOW she's my girlfriend."Lloyd says wrapping his arm around you.

Jim was there with tears in his eyes. Sooo dramatic.

"Now you made me fuckin horny." he says walking away.

He comes back and winks at you two.

"Just kidding!"he says walking back to the counter.

You and Lloyd burst out laughing. Oh, classic Jim.

"So that was my surprise."you say leaning on his shoulder.

"Yep. I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Lloyd."