When He Finds Out About Your Insecurities~Cole~

You stared at the mirror. Looking down at your body. Your wet hair...not pretty enough. Your eyes...not deep enough. Your lips...not pink enough. Your skin...not soft enough. You...not beautiful enough. You never got a feeling your body was...right. Looking at the other girls in your class who dance and sing, who are as dedicated as you at what they do. Their skinny, prefect runway modeled bodies. Their silky hair. Their eyes that sparkle. Made you look at yourself and think, 'Why was I made like this.'

"Why..."you whisper as a tear fell from your eye."Why are you so...ARGH!"

Punching the mirror, you break down onto the floor. Choking coughs and sniffles erupted from you as you clung onto your knees, trying to wipe away the small dots of red from your knuckles.

"Y/N?! What happened up there?"called Cole outside of your room. You nearly forgot he was even here.

The door open softly and Cole peeked in, staring at your huddled form on the ground.

"Y/N..."he walks up to you and carried you onto your bed as your chokes turned into soft sniffles."What's wrong? I want to make my girlfriend happy."

"Am I...not good enough?"you whisper, your tears stop and you stare into Cole's eyes seeing them grow warm and soft.

"Of course you are. You're good enough for anything!"he gasps."I don't see why you'd think you wouldn't be!"

"Well, my friends are so much...better. And I don't even see why you're here...with me."you sigh.

"You shouldn't be insecure about yourself Y/N. You're beautiful. You're...perfect."he smiles.

"Thanks you."you smile hugging Cole. His strong body relaxing when your mood changed.

"You know...Sensei told me something..."he chuckles moving your hair out of your face."A wise man sat in the audience and cracked a joke. Everybody laughs like crazy. After a moment, he cracked the same joke again. This time less people laughed. He cracked the same joke again and again. When there was no laughter in the crowd, he smiled and said 'You can't laugh at the same joke again and again, but why do you keep crying over the same thing again and again.' Y/N...It's not right to see someone as special as you to cry."