~Kai~First Kiss

~Kai~

You and Kai have been hanging out for a few weeks now. He usually uses the excuses "I just came to make sure your safe" or "I came to see if she was bothering you again" to hang out with you. You two like to walk through the park or listen to each others stories/adventures(mostly his). Every time you see him you feel you cheeks get warm and everytime you hear him laugh or see him smile you do to. If he brushes your arm or vice versa you feel butterflies in you stomach.

"I think I have feelings for him." you say to B/F/N.

"Then you should tell him!" she says giggling.

"What if he dosen't feel the same. It would ruin our relationship." you say seriously. 

"Tell him how you feel! If he dosen't feel the same then just walk away. And if he dosen't feel the same... I have always hated him."B/F/N says jokingly. "But seriously... tell him. When I see you two together its like your a different person. In a good way." 

You walk home and jump into bed but you don't sleep. You spent all night thinking of what to do. You decided to tell him and take you bestie's advice. With that you fall into a deep sleep. In the morning you got a text from Kai.

Kai:Do you want to hangout today?

You:Sure. Lets meet at the park.

Kai: On my way.

You take a deep breath and get ready. After taking a quick shower you change into your blue jeans, red t-shirt, and converse shoes. You leave the house and walk to the park. You see Kai sitting on a bench and you walk up to him.

"Hi Kai." you say smiling.

"Hey Y/N." he says smiling back.

He stands up and gestures you to follow him. You two walk into the blossom tree forest and talk about each others lives. You couldn't help but notice how his eyes sparkled in the sun light and how his hair was perfectly in place. You stop and so does he. Kai looks at you confused.

"What's wrong Y/N?' he asks.

"Kai, I need to tell you something. Just promise that it wouldn't ruin our friendship." you say looking into his eyes. 

"Sure, what is it?" he smiles that beautiful smile of his.

You take a deep breath and look at the ground. 'Let it all out' you say to yourself.

"Kai, I like you...like more than a friend."you say truthfully.

You look back at him. He's wearing a look of surprise and confusion. You feel you face heat up and your eyes started to sting.

"I knew it." you turn around and start to run.

You hear him yell your name but you try to ignore him. Then you feel his hand on your shoulder turning you around to face him. By then you had tears rolling down your face. Kai wipes then off softly with his hands then he pulls you in cupping your face in his hands and kisses you. After a few moments in the kiss he pulls away and gazes into your eyes.

"I feel same."he says."Y/N will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" you say pulling him into another long kiss.