When He Hurts You~Jay~

You walk into Steep Wisdom with Jay's toolbox he let you borrow. You step into the shop where Cole greets you.

"Hey Y/N!"he chuckles."What can I do for ya?"

"Um, where's Jay? I need to give him this."you say lifting the toolbox.

Cole's face falters a bit but quickly stops.

"I...don't think you should talk to him right now."he sighs.

"What? Why?"you asks.

"Well, he kind of got mad because someone brought up the fact that Nya is suppose to be with me."he sighs."He hasn't gotten over her yet."

You felt your heart slowly sink.

"I'll talk to him."

You walk through the hallways and reach his room. You knocked and in a few moments Jay opens the door and lets you in. He was staring at the ground the whole time. You put his toolbox on the desk and walk up to him.

"Jay. Cole told me that you got in a fight with him."you say.

"What do you care about him now?!"he erupts making you step back slightly."I knew it! He stole Nya, now you?! I thought you were better than that!"

"Jay. I care about you. I love you."you whisper tears brimming your eyes.

"Of course you'd say that! I know you love Cole!"

"Shut up! I like Cole as a friend! You know I love you!"

"Nya tells the truth all the time! Why don't you just be more like her?!"

Jay sends a shock of lighting toward you hitting you right on your cheek. I sudden burning feeling stung your cheek and the shock traveled throughout your body. Your blood boiled and rage filled your eyes. You quickly run up to him with your speed and smack him square on the cheek.

"I don't want to talk to you. Ever again."you say coldly.

You open the door and run as fast as you could out of the shop. Tears fell from your face and your heart felt as if it was ripped out. Nothing felt right anymore.