When He Hurts You~Zane~

You were going to the Monastery to visit Zane and his team. You had been through a lot today. Fights with parents who barely cared about you, ruined your day in a heartbeat. You just wished they would stop talking about money for a second and say, 'How's my little girl doing?' or 'We're here for you.' Instead you were greeted by, 'Bye sweetie we need to go on a business trip.'. You knocked on the door wanting to forget about everything. You were surprised to see it be opened by Sensei Wu.

"Hello Sensei. Where is Zane?"you ask.

"Zane has been going through a lot right now. He just got word that his father passed."explains Sensei.

Your heart sank hearing that. You've never felt loss before.

"May I see him?"you ask.

"Of course."

Wu lets you in and you walk to Zane's room. You give three swift knocks and he opens the door. His sad metallic eyes stared at the floor.

"Hello Zane. I heard about your father."you say.

"Y/N...you shouldn't be here right now. I have never felt grief before, I don't know how to control how I may feel yet."sigh Zane.

"I might be able to help you."you smile.

"You don't know anything about grief."say Zane coldly.

You've never heard him use that tone in his voice ever. You take a step closer only to have his cold eyes now filled with anger, staring up at you.

"How do you know if I haven't felt grief before?"you scoff."You don't know anything about me!"

"Just leave me alone Y/N, please."

"No."

"Leave me alone!"

Before you react you felt a stinging pain against your cheek. You stumble and feel your cheek only to hiss at the touch. Tears crawled down your face as your mouth moved as if you were about to speak, but nothing came out. Zane realized what he did and tried to apologize as much as he could. The anger that was held inside you unleashed.

"I may not know what grief is, but I know how it feels like to be lonely! To feel as if no one is there to help you and you're left to fend for yourself! You wouldn't know how that feels."you sob.

Zane looked taken back by your response. You shot up and run out the door. Zane was screaming his apologizes all the way down the mountain, but you never looked back.