You Meet His Team~Zane~

"Are you positive that you are ready?"Zane asks.

"Yep!"you smile.

You two were climbing up the mountain, well Zane was climbing up the mountain he was giving you a piggyback ride! We reached the monastery and Zane put you down as you knocked on the door.

"You are very ecstatic."smiles Zane.

"I am VERY ecstatic."you laugh.

The door opens showing a guy with a black ninja gi.

"Hey Zane! Is this the famous Y/N you've been talking about none stop?"he asks making Zane blush.

A guy in a red ninja gi and spiky hair walks up to you and joins in on the conversation.

"The Y/N that has the most amazing eyes that not even the greatest explorer can't find his way out of?"he laughs.

Then another guy in a blue ninja gi comes out.

"The Y/N that has the brightest smile that makes the sun jealous?"he chuckles.

Then another guy in a green gi walks up to you all.

"The Y/N that has the best personality that makes everyone else's look boring and bland?"he asks.

"THAT'S IT!"screams Zane.

He runs up to all of them and tackles them all down. While he was doing that a old man with a straw hat and a white beard comes up to you.

"You must be Y/N. I am Sensei Wu."he says. "Please take care of Zane."

"I think it should be the other way around."you giggle looking at the boys tussle each other.

Then a girl that was wearing red comes in and makes the guys stop fighting. Wow.

"Anyway, Y/N this is Cole, Kai, Jay, Lloyd, and Nya."he says nearly breathless.

"Nice to meet you."they all say.

You all walk into the monastery.

"Do you like my brothers?"he asks.

"Yeah!"you laugh holding his hand.