The Date~Jay~

"I hate this."

"Shut up you look great!"

B/F/N was getting you ready for you and Jay's date. You were wearing a solid electric blue dress that was knee high length and grey flats. Your hair was in a high ponytail and was made in small cute curls. The half-dozen silver bracelets jingled as you put your blue eye shadow, eyeliner, and red lip stick on.

"He's going to be here any minute!"you say trying to sound happy.

Your doorbell rings as you walk to the door.

"You need to tell him."B/F/N says bluntly.

You stop in your track as you remember.

"I don't know what your talking about."you chirp.

B/F/N walks up to you and grabs your hand, holding it tightly.

"Promise me."she whispers.

"Fine."you grunt.

She releases your hand and you walk to the door. She walks back to her room as you open the door.

"Hey Y/N!"he smiles."You look amazing."

"You look handsome yourself."you giggle.

"Come on, the movie is going to start soon."he chuckles.

"Kay, let's go."you chirp.

He walks with you and tells you about how he wanted you to meet his brothers(*Wink Wink* Hint, Hint!!!) but something else was on your mind.

~Time Skip for Movie (Avengers Age of Ultron)~

"That movie was incredible!!!~"sang Jay.

He started fanboying ever since Thor started fighting. Right now he was reacting to the different scenes of the fight. You smiled at his geekyness.

"Yeah, it was great."you say unlocking your front door.

Jay looks at you with concern.

"Is something wrong?"he asks.

"W-Why would you ask that?"you stutter.

"You aren't acting like yourself today...is there something you want to tell me?"he asks again.

You start to feel your face redden and your eyes start to sting and burn with tears.

"I-I have Borderline Personality Disorder."you whisper.

Jay looks at you and walks up to you and kisses your forehead softly.

"Why haven't you told me?"he whispers into your hair.

"Every single friend I had left me...my disorder makes it hard for me to make relationships with people. Except for B/F/N. She never left my side."you say into his chest."I didn't want to lose you too."

A tear falls down your cheek and you start to sob.

"Don't worry Y/N. I love you no matter what."Jay answered.

You hug him and pull him close. Giving him a small kiss. He stands there with his face red as you walk through the door.

"Goodnight Jay."

"Goodnight Y/N."

You close the door behind you and walk to your room were B/F/N was waiting for you.

"Sooo...what did he say."she asks ready for a total meltdown.

"He doesn't care." you say.

B/F/N stands there with her mouth hanging open.

"I'm happy you found someone."she smiles.

You smile back thinking about Jay even more.

"About time!"she laughs.

"Shut up!" you giggle.

You spend the rest of the night fangirling about the movie with B/F/N...but you really were just daydreaming about Jay.

__________________________________________________________________

Sorry I wasn't as active this week. I was murdered with tests and projects! XD Tell me I'm not the only one! Anyway I have a question to ask you...what do you prefer PARCC or the SATS? If you ask me I prefer SATS there are way less steps for one problem! Anyway hope you liked this chapter! :)

-LegoNinjagoFanatic