Chapter 1

(EDIT!!) The chapters ahead are a lot longer than this one!!!!
———

A little girl wondering through the streets of konoha, her raven hair reflected the sun and her beautiful lavender eyes scanned the area. She was going to go to the park until she heard rumours...
"apparently the whole clan was wiped out".
"only one uchiha was left".
She gasped and ran towards the uchiha compound.

HINATA'S POV.:
After i heard those news I had to find out myself. After 5 minutes of running i saw the lonely uchiha..
"poor sasuke" I whispered to myself. I decided to go to him and give him some of my tomato onigriri I knew he loved those.
"Sasuke!"

SASUKE'S POV:
I c-cant believe it... my whole family dead. My big brother betrayed me and i will kill him. I will avenge my family, i will become the strongest ninja.
I WILL DO IT- but not right now i'm hungry.

One slight problem is i don't even know how to coo- "Sasuke!" came a voice outside. I recognized it instantly, Hinata Hyuga what could she possibly want.

NO ONE POV—
Sasuke went outside to meet the young hyuga.
"well? what do you want." Sasuke said harshly.
hinata was not having it, "boy you better REMOVE that attitude, i brought you some food."
Sasuke gave a small smile when he saw his favourite, he thanked hinata and told her to come in.. the next thing that happened shocked the both of them.

"So Sasuke.. you need a hug? i'm your friend you know i'll always be here for you." hinata said with a warm smile.
Sasuke teared up when he thought of his mother and broke down in hinata's arms.. he was muttering that he will avenge his clan and eventually rebuild it.
"ILL HELP YOU! LETS GET STRONGER TOGETHER SO WE CAN TAKE DOWN YOUR BROTHER!", Hinata exclaimed with her fist in the air.
Sasuke gave a genuine smile for the first time in ages and he agreed with her.

They both ate the onigri and decided to head out to the park, as they were walking to the compound the raven haired boy spoke up, "what could we possibly do in the park, why can't we train." He rolled his eyes with annoyance earning a smack to his head.
"Sasu-cakes we will train first, we will start with speed, RACE YOU!" Hinata exclaimed and started running ahead.
Sasuke gave a smirk as he ran after the hyuga.

hey! it's zee here <3
how do you guys like it so far?

Side Note: sasuke and Hinata are BESTFRIENDS and it will stay like that. they knew each other since they were 5 and now they are 7

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO <33