Chapter 17, Training.

I don't own naruto!!!
Happy reading <3

With Naruto:
The young Blonde starts by signing the toad contract,
"Okay after you have the contract we will spend a few months getting along with the toad, spend a year on the Nine tails and then maybe learn some Sage Jutsu." Jiraiya says and Naruto nods in Happiness.

With Sakura:
Sakura is currently in the hospital room waiting for her master to show, She had a feeling she will be doing Medical Ninjutsu. She was brought back to reality when Lady Tsunade came into the room.
"First 1.5 years we will be focusing on Medical Ninjutsu and then your inhuman Strength." Tsunade says sternly causing Sakura to rapidly nod.
"CHANNERO! I'll do my absolute best master!" Sakura yelled, causing Tsunade to smile.

With Sasuke:
Sasuke has been looking for Itachi, he sat beside a tree and completely masked his chakra. He learnt it from Sakura, he was truly greatful She did everything for him. He was about to eat his tomato when,
"OI ITACHI WHERE THE FUCK IS THE HIDEOUT?!??" A voice called out.

Sasuke raised his brow and looked to see who it was. It was No doubt Itachi and a shark-man thing? He noticed they were both wearing the same cloak, he sat back and carried on observing them.

With Hinata:

Ever since the Chunin Exam, the young hyuga was focusing on her byakugan. Once she activated she sensed a barrier, she walks towards it and tries to get through. At first it seemed to be rejecting her, Hinata then added more chakra to her eyes and she was finally let in.

"Who are you? A young hyuga first time in years." An Lady says, she was extremely beautiful. Her long hair and gorgeous lavender eyes.

"Uh Yes! i'm Hinata hyuga, Please let me train under you!" She bowed down respectfully. The lady smiled and said,
"A splitting image of hitome hyuga, i'll be happy to train you darling." Hinata smiled and bowed saying her thank you's.

"We will start with your summoning contract and then we will work on your byakugan, it looks like it's pretty strong since you didn't need to forcefully walk in the barrier and  hopefully your moon shadow seal." The Lady told her while winking, hinata beamed and nodded with excitement.

Back at the village a certain Jonin was missing his genin, he felt like a father to them and three years is alot of time of them gone.
Suddenly a knock on the door came, Kakashi opened the door to reveal his love.

"Hey! Are you missing the kids?" she asks as she walks in the clan home.
Kakashi nods and sighs, "yeah they all became a pretty big impact in my life. Shit these three years are gonna be long." he says and sits on the couch.
"Well you will always have me babe" Anko whispers and kisses his lips gently. Kakashi kissed her back and placed his hands to her waist.

"Let's finish off what we started, my love." Kakashi smirks, Anko blushed and nodded.
"Of course bae, I love you." She told him and she hugged him. Kakashi eyes soften instead of them filled with lust, they were filled with love. He wanted to make sweet love with her and hopefully start a family.

He took his shirt off and Anko blushed at his toned abs, they were making out when Anko whispered something into Kakashi's ear. He smirks and takes her to his bedroom.
———
SORRY IT WAS SHORT BUT LIKE YEAH-
Next chapters will be them individually and see how their training as been going.

They are all 13 and it's January 1st
Sakura- March
Sasuke- July
Naruto- October
Hinata December
(birthday months)
So they will return when they all turn 16

Will Hinata get a wolf or an owl?