Chapter 24, The Kidnap

I don't own Naruto!!
Happy reading <3
——————

When Team 7 arrive at the hokage office, they meet up with Team 10.
"Oh my gosh Team 7 are finally reunited!!" Ino squeals.
"Hiya Ino! how are you?" Sakura says as she hugs her friend.
"I'm fine sak! me and tenten were going to the hot springs next week, you and hinata should come too! but i think the new redhead is coming as well OH and the boys will come" Ino says, Hinata smiles brightly and steps forward.
"Sure Ino we will be there!" Hinata says with a smile.

Sasuke rolled his eyes in annoyance,
"can we actually go into the office now." he spoke up.
Hinata shot a look towards sasuke, "yeah yeah sasu-cakes keep your duckbutt hair on." she said smugly. Sakura scolded her teammate,
"Now Now hinata let's not make fun of Sasuke's hair, he's still our bestfriend." Sakura scolded and gave a smile to Sasuke. Naruto tried to hold in his laughter,

"Friendzoned!" he commented loudly enough for the uchiha to hear, Naruto ran for it and bursted into the office. Only to back away in fear seeing the fifth hokage glaring at him.

The rest of the team walk into the office and greet Lady Tsunade. In the middle of them talking an emergency hawk comes in with The sand symbol.
Sakura recognises it straight away, "Gaara's hawk? Is he in trouble m'lady?" Sakura asks.

Tsunade was shocked at how fast she recognised the hawk, "How did you know it was Gaara's?" The hokage asks.
"After training i used to send letters to him and he sends them back." she says smiling not noticing Sasuke's hurt face. Tsunade dismisses it and reads the note, she gasps and turns to the team.

"Gaara has been kidnapped by the Akatsuki, Team 7 shall go and retrieve him. This mission is A rank, Please be careful." Tsunade says and the team run to the gate of the Village hidden of leaves.

—————————
"Okay kids, We will head to Suna first to find out all the information and then we will retrieve Gaara." Kakashi called out, they nodded. Sakura sped up causing the others speed as well.

"IM SO EXCITED TO KICK SOME AKATSUKI BUTT!" Naruto exclaimed.
"If they hurt gaara in any way i'll kill them." Sakura said coldly. Hinata gave a bright smile, "CAN I HELP SAKU!!!" she squealed and Sakura giggled giving Hinata a nod.

Sasuke was silent throughout the entire journey, instead of sakura sending letters to him she was sending letters to someone who  has no eyebrows and literally looks like a rotten tomato.

—————
When they get to the Suna, they find out the location where the Wind and Puppet users. They run to the hospital where Temari and Kankuro are and rush in, Sakura gasps to see Kankuro's state.

"WHAT HAPPENED??" she yells and runs over to the hospital bed, Hinata rushes after her activating her byakugan and checking his organs.
"Sakura. His heart, lungs and liver are filled with poison. I say we use Chakra Bubbles until you get a suitable antidote." Hinata says tying her hair up.

Sakura nods and begins the procedure. "Hinata, please temporarily disable his body. Specifically the Liver and lungs for now." She says while getting the Chakra Bubble ready.
Hinata nods her head and raises her palm, she places it on Kankuro's liver and paralyses it.

Sakura places the chakra bubble into his Liver and waits for Hinata's instructions.
"Now! Remove the bubble thingy!" Hinata says and Sakura quickly removes it. Once they were done, Temari gave them the location of the hideout. Team 7 decided to stay for the night and leave early tomorrow morning.

"Sensei, i'm gonna go and make some antidotes. I will see you guys later!" Sakura exclaims and waves to her teams before jumping away.

"LETS GO AND TRAIN!!" Naruto exclaims, Sasuke smirks and agrees. Hinata nods and they all go to a spaced out area to train.
"I'm gonna gather some energy, I still need to perfect my seal, grandma will get angry if she finds out i haven't been gathering natural energy. Interrupt me and I will make sure you both are 'unable' to rebuild your clans." She said coldly and then smiled at her teammates.