Chapter 19, Sasuke

I don't own Naruto!!
Happy reading <3
-----------
Sasuke story was very different to the others, he had been training with Orochimaru. Sasuke had three people who were with him and they all trained together. He didn't have as much freedom as the others so when he got a day off he was glad.

"SASUKE-KUN~~" came a flirtatious voice. Sasuke sighed he didn't want to deal with this girl today,
"What do you want karin." he muttered loudly enough for her to hear.

"You got a letter~! I think it's from your friends back home. HE probably cares about you a lot" she said while sitting closely to Sasuke wanting to read the letter herself.

Sasuke opened the letter and read through it with a light blush, he was gonna write back right away.

"SASUKE-KUN?!? Who's sakura AND WHY DID SHE SAY "I LOVE YOU.' TO YOU?!" Karin shouted making sasuke to sigh in annoyance.

"She's my bestfriend, i've known her since i was 8 and i live with her." he told her as he started to write a letter back. Karin frowned and sat next to him anyway.
--------
Dear Sakura,
Hey how you doing, i'm fine. I'm with orochimaru and there's 3 other people who are now in my team.

Don't worry i'm safe, i'll be coming back in 2 and a half years anyway so don't worry.
Im bummed you can't come visit, but when i come back we can all hang out as a team again.

Love you sak,
Sasuke
------
"YOU LOVE HER?!" Karin shouted in disbelief, Sasuke just rolled his eyes and decided to write to hinata as well. He was gonna write to her later on since they will meet up soon.

"Sasuke come and train~~" Orochimaru hissed, making sasuke mutter
"I will kill you snake."

He walked ready to train with the snake sage.
--------------
two more short chapters and we done don't worry i'm in pain as well.

Sayonara!