Chapter 21, Hinata

I don't own naruto
Happy reading <3
—————————————
Hinata has been training non-stop for the last six months, her sensei started to get worried.

"Now now hinata you have a letter, from a girl named Sakura!" The old hyuga told her. Hinata walked over and took the letter.

"Thank you grandma! i'll write back and continue training." Hinata said while smiling.

"No." was the only response she got. Hinata has a confused look.

"No? what do you mean no?" Hinata asks, Hito Hyuga just raised a brow.

"You have a day off today, if you train I will dismiss you as my student." Grandma said. Hinata frowned and walked away to her room.

————
Hinata read the letter with excitement and she immediately wrote back,

Dear Sakura,
NO WAY!! I cant believe Lady tsunade is crushing on someone, it's got to be Lord Jiraiya have you seen the way she looks at him!!!

I have a hyuga secret, which is the owl summoning contract! And i'm close so unlocking the 'perfect' byakugan!!

I love you so much and i miss you!!
From you favourite,
Hinata~
———

Hinata missed them a lot, she wanted to get stronger and come back to the village. She got a paper out and decided to write out to Sasuke,

Dear Sasu-cakes,

HIIII DO YOU MISS ME?!? Anyway where do you want to meet up, how's orochimaru place?
I heard you got yourself a new team. No one is better than me right?!

Anyways hurry up and respond back you bum bum.

I love you,
from your first ever bestie
Hinata hyuga <3

She writes Sasuke's letter and decides to go shopping for her team, they need new outfits anyway since their genin ones should be too small.
————————
FINALLY YES! oaky next is the 1.5 years time skip they meet up and then it's then they all coming back
Bye Bye!! <3