Chapter 16, The final or is it?

I don't own naruto!!
Happy reading <3

Team 7 has arrived at the arena and they all decided on what to do.
"FIRST FIGHT: SAKURA V HINATA." The instructor called out,
"FIGHT!" what the two girls did shocked a lot of people, they held hands.
"WE WILL NOT FIGHT, WE GIVE UP!" They shouted.

Then the two boys came down as well,
"WE GIVE UP, WE WONT FIGHT", "Hn what he said." Naruto shouted and Sasuke spoke. This made lee beam,
"THIS IS SO YOUTHFUL, GUY SENSEI I SHALL GIVE UP TOO." He shouted and guy cried in happiness.

"Then i shall give up as well, Might as well join the leaf in their decision." Gaara said and he smiled at Sakura, she noticed and smiled back causing Sasuke to glare.
"Oh? well I guess no one made chunin, Well there is still one more announcement." The instructor called out.

A tall lady with chocolate eyes and long blonde hair walked in,
"MY NAME IS TSUNADE SENJU AND I SHALL BE THE YOUR FIFTH HOKAGE." She shouted.
The citizens of the leaf felt at ease, they finally had a hokage to protect them.
"I want Team 7,8,9 and 10 to come to my office immediately." she called out and disappeared, They all walked there and met their hokage properly.

"HI GRANNY, REMEMBER ME?!" Naruto shouted while pointing at her,
Tsunade sighed in frustration.  "How could i forget you are exactly the same as Jiraiya, i say you still have my necklace?" She asked him.
"OF COURSE I DO GRANNY" He smiled brightly and showed her. She nodded at him and carried on with her work waiting for the others to come.

Soon after they came she announced the Chunins,
"Shikamaru Nara, for his High battle strategy. Congratulations you are our chunin." she announced.
"Congrats Shikamaru!" they congratulated him and they all left.
Team 7 decided to go home, the minute they got home kakashi called for a family meeting.

"Well what now?" he asked them, he had a pretty good idea about the boys but not sure about the girls.
"I'm gonna go and find itachi, i'll be back in 3 years." Sasuke told them, Naruto nodded and pointed, "I'll be training with pervy sage. I will also be back in 3 years." he told them.

"I'm staying here and training under Lady Tsunade." She smiled at them they all turned to hinata and looked at her,
"I'm going to a hyuga sage, i'll be back in 3 years as well i guess" she told them. Kakashi nodded at them, " We will go and see Lady fifth tomorrow then. Go to bed kiddos." he told them, they all wished goodnight and went to bed.

Hinata woke up first, she heard her sensei groan? she crept to his bedroom and activated her byakugan. She saw her sensei and his girlfriend making out, she was disturbed and went to take a shower. Once she got out she put her genin clothes and went to the kitchen to see her sensei already there.

"Your soundproof walls don't work, i heard you and anko sensei moaning when you guys were playing tonsil tennis." she said while glaring at him.
"You guys are leaving anyway i'll get them done in 3 years time when you get back." He said while shrugging, just then Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto came down.

"LETS GO NOW TO GRANNY" naruto shouted,
They agreed and set off to the Hokage tower, Sasuke knocked and walked in first.
"Ah! Team 7 what can i do for you?" Tsunade asks.
"Leave the village and train." Sasuke requested. Tsunade raised her brow and told them, "Give me one good reason why."
Naruto stepped forward, "WE WANT TO SURPASS THE LEGENDARY SANNIN AND BECOME THE LEGENDARY 4!" he shouted, Tsunade raised a brow.

"Well i know Sakura is staying with me, Naruto must be going to Jiraiya, Sasuke you are either going to orochimaru or Itachi? and Hinata im guessing the Hyuga sage?" Tsunade asks, They all nod.
Kakashi reassures her that they will be gone and will be back in three years. She agreed and they all cheered.

"Okay we meet at Training Grounds 7, three years today? okay?" Hinata tells them while putting on her backpack.
They all agree and set out, turns out Naruto is going to Mount Myokubu with Jiraiya leaving Hinata and Sasuke alone.
"Hn. i'll send you a message to meet up in 1.5 years?" Sasuke asks,
Hinata nods, "Of course Sasu-Cakes, send one for the others as well to let them know your safe okay?" She tells him. He nods and walks in the opposite direction.

Goodbye Team 7
Next Chapter will be an overview of their training/meeting with the hyuga sage.
Bye Bye!
Love you