Chapter 14, •FILLER•

obviously not naruto without a filler
i don't own naruto!!
Happy reading <3

It has been a while since the Forest incident and since all that happened whichever teams who were left standing just before Orochimaru's encounter passed. Since then the four genin became a lot closer to their sensei and even revealed information about their goal..
Well! Rookie 14 (including sai and tamaki) were meeting up at the training grounds.

"NARUTO UZUMAKI AND SASUKE UCHIHA GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE ALREADY." Hinata screamed. The boys came running and Sakura scolded hinata for being to harsh. The hyuga shrugged and walked on, she was excited with meeting the other teams. When team 7 got to the training grounds they saw all the teams there.

"HIII EVERYONE!!" , "Hey guys," , "HI GUYS!!!!!!, "hn" came the four genin. The other teams said their greetings back and they all sat in a circle.

"Okay! Let's play truth or dare to get to know each other more!" Ino spoke up, she was very excited.
"What a drag but sure" Shikamaru says, the others agreed and ino started the game.

"Okay! Sasuke~kun! Truth or dare?" Ino squeals,
"Uh dare." he said, while giving a smirk
"Okay! I dare you to compliment the prettiest girl here." Ino said while flipping her hair knowing it would be here.

"Swear on my momma's grave if you don't go to sakura i'll pop out your sharingan." Hinata muttered giving him a cold stare. Sasuke didn't hear the young hyuga he was too busy looking at Sakura,
"Sakura I love your admiration to fight and your eyes." Sasuke shrugged and folded his arms.

Sakura was blushing while hinata was nodding approving his answer. Ino had her jaw wide open,
"HOW CAN YOU PICK THAT BILL BOARD BROW OVER ME, HER HAIR IS SO SHORT AND SHES FLAT?!?" Ino screamed, Hinata raised her brow and sat down ready to see Sakura pop off.

"Bitch sit tf down ain't nobody wants to see your ordinary blonde hair blue eyed self like girl? you calling me flat, which is correct but atleast I got ass unlike your pancake self."
Sakura shot back making ino sit down. Sai grabbed her hand and tried his best to smile at her.

"HOW YOUTHFUL MY CHERRY BLOSSOM, HOWEVER SASUKE IT IS YOUR TURN TO ASK!" Lee screamed in utter youthfulness and pointed at sasuke.

"Sure whatever, Neji truth or dare." Sasuke asks coldly.
"Truth." Neji replies with a smirk, this makes hinata shiver in anger.
"Give me one good reason why you don't like Hina? and because she is 'weak' yeah no that don't count." Sasuke says, smirking.
Hinata gives Neji a look of disgust and speaks up,
"Oh come on! Hyuga prodigy, brother neji tell everyone!" she says smugly. Neji just frowns,
"i'm forced to." he says while revealing his bird cage seal.

Naruto scoffs, "you really gonna listen to a seal? that's kinda pathetic if you ask me" he says laughing. Just when Neji speaks up, Sakura interrupts.
"Sorry guys but it's time for us to meet our sensei." Sakura says, giving them a smile she waves at ino as well but didn't get a wave back,
"YAY!!! LETS GO NARU AND SASU-CAKES" Hinata squeals taking Sakura's hand.

The two boys follow them, "Are we still doing that plan?" Naruto asks before Sakura could answer,
"Of course we are dobe, look how happy hina is" Sasuke speaks up while sighing, he didn't like these kind of things.
"Whatever teme, shut up" Naruto huffs and crosses his arms.

The walk pass the dango shop and see Anko and kakashi already together. Hinata was too excited and ran towards them,
"AAAA SENSEI!! IS SHE GONNA BE MY MOMMA SENSEI?!!? OMG YAY" She squeals. Anko sits there blushing and Kakashi just gives her a look,
"Of course she will hina, don't tell anyone tho but she might be moving in with us" Kakashi whispers and hinata squeals, Sakura giggles and the two boys just stand there.
"Sensei you have soundproof walls right..?" Sakura asks in concern.

This caused kakashi to give a small blush and nodded at them, they were satisfied and went to Training grounds 7 to train for the Exam in a few days. Before that they stopped by the Hokage grave,
"Hi grandpa, how are you? sorry we couldn't protect you and thank you for being there for me." Naruto choked out, Hinata frowned
"Boy why you lying the third wasn't there for you, WE WERE???" hinata huffed and sasuke gave a small chuckle.
They gave their prayers and went to the training grounds to train.

*MILD LEMON*
"So Anko? let's go back to my place the kids are training" Kakashi says to his secret girlfriend, she smiled
"Yeah sure baby i also wanna tell the kids that we have been dating secretly.. is that okay?" She asks shyly, Kakashi smirked and took her hand.
"Whatever you want Anko~" he whispers huskily.

The two arrived at the clan house, "have a look around, if there is little notes around don't mind them the kids must have left them for me." Kakashi says while sitting on the sofa turning on the TV.
Anko stepped into the kitchen and looked around she saw a group picture of team 7,
"must be first day of genin.." she said to herself, she looked on the fridge and saw the genin individually on their birthday she frowned when she didn't see Naruto or Hinata.

She also found the little notes Kakashi was talking about she chuckled at one which said, "OI SENSEI CAN YOU GET COOKIES FOR ME WHEN YOU GO GROCERY SHOPPING!!"

She went to Kakashi and sat next to him,
"hey babe how comes Naruto and Hinata don't have birthday pictures?" she asks while playing his hair.
"Their birthdays havent been yet i have some of their other pictures on the wall here, but that's for another time." He smirks and holds her waist pushing her down.
She blushed and held his neck kissing him, Kakashi's tounge touched her bottom lip asking for entry when Anko granted it they kissed passionately. He kissed her neck and she moaned slightly when he got to the side of her jawline.

He smirked finding her sweet spot and left a dark red spot there. He took her shirt off and fondled with one breast while kissing the other. Anko was giving sweet moans, while Kakashi carried on pleasuring her.
Just when the two was about to go further the door busted open,
"AH! WE ARE HOME! Man i need a shower" Naruto shouted, he took one look and ran to his room.

Hinata however had a different reaction,
"OMG ITS TRUE THEY ARE HAVING SEX ON OUR COUCH, MAN ANKO SENSEI YOUR BOOBS ARE BIG!" Hinata looked in awe, Sasuke turned his head in disgust and walked to his room.
"Sensei that was irresponsible of you, i'm guessing you both have something to tell us?" Sakura asks while scolding her sensei.
"Uh yes we do" ,came the soft female voice she put on her shirt and walked in the kitchen and sat on the table .

"FAMILY MEETING!" Sakura called out and soon everyone was sitting on the kitchen table,
"So me and kakashi have been dating since you guys became genin..!" Anko revealed, Hinata jaw dropped.
"That was like 8 months ago what?? oh and sensei you have many hickeys, you should borrow Saku's concealer!" Hinata says.

"so are you guys okay with it? Anko might be moving in soon as well." Kakashi tells them,
Sasuke wasn't too happy about it.
"Well i don't trust her so i don't know what to expect really." Hinata slapped his back, she shot a look at him and said, "THATS WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT SENSEI AND LOOK AT YOU GUYS NOW?!" Sasuke nodded at her,
"true but still." he says.

Naruto didn't really care, "Is she gonna change anything between us sensei like that other girl." He asks.
"Shush naru we don't bring up that bitch." Hinata said while folding her arms, Sakura looked at her
"Language! and she's right naru we will not bring that up, sensei had something going on up here." Sakura said while pointing to her head. Sasuke nodded and Anko spoke up,
"Don't worry everyone! I love the relationship you and Kakashi have and i will never do anything to change that." she reassured them.

Sasuke raised his brow, "No more sex on the couch." He says harshly, Kakashi spoke up,
"One. We were not having sex. Two. That's my couch" he says . Hinata was not having that,
"Oh i guess i'll leave then, ITS EITHER NO SEX ON THE COUCH OR ME choose sensei." she told him, Kakashi waved his hands in defeat .

"Fine fine No sex on the couch, only in my room." Kakashi makes it clear. Hinata gives a proud smirk and takes Sakura's and Anko's hand and leads them to Sakura room,
"Boys Food is in the oven, Hina made it before save some for us or your dead" Sakura says as she's being dragged away.

DONE!!
how was it??
don't worry we will obviously get a chapter on a special date night
Next will be the Chunin exams fight for real this time haha
Bye Bye loves!!