Chapter 9, The Land of the Waves: II

hi!!
I don't own Naruto
Happy reading <3

As soon as they got to Tazuna's inn he locked the doors, Kakashi was suspicious about all of this so he broke the door down and went outside only to see one of the seven great mist swordsmen, Zabuza.
"Oh if it isn't The copy Ninja, Hatake Kakashi if you wouldn't mind please hand over Tazuna." Zabuza calls out, The four genin came out. Hinata looks at Kakashi and tries to read his facial expression which is really hard since he has a mask on either way she decided to take matters in her own hands.

"Okay Sakura can you protect Tazuna, fight when you need to since you are the only one who can use medical ninjutsu." Hinata tells Sakura, Sakura was shocked how serious she got into a defensive stance and watched kakashi fight.
"Naruto and Sasuke can you guys handle the ice style user?" she asks the both of them, they both look at her with determination and nods she watches them both jump away leading the ice style user towards them.

Hinata activates her byakugan and looks over Zabuza's chakra points, She scans and finds out his weak point. She channels as much chakra as she can in her palm but her palm has a purple aura? She ran and hits Zabuza's chakra point and smirks she looks over kakashi and yells out,
"NOW SENSEI!" Kakashi understood as he ran towards Zabuza's heart with a chidori and pierces his heart.

Once hinata hit Zabuza's weak spot she felt extremely tired, she had used to much Chakra and now she had chakra exhaustion. Sakura ran towards her and tried a new technique of transferring chakra. A wave of relief washed over her when it worked and hinata woke up,
"Thanks Saku i don't know what I would do without you." Hinata whispers as she stands up.

"come on hina let's check on the boys" Sakura says confidently as they both run to the boys. Hinata gave a gasp when she saw her two bestfriends laying down lifelessly, She couldn't believe what she had done she was so angry her byakugan changed pattern. Tears ran down her face that was filled with guilt and anger.

"How dare you hurt them. YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!" She screams before jumping up behind The ice style user and hitting his back with her palm then stomach and then heart. He fell unconscious as hinata inactivated her byakugan altogether. She ran towards Sasuke who had blood red eyes, "the sharingan" hinata whispered to herself . She hugged sasuke and bursted into tears,
"IM SO SORRY I PUT YOU THROUGH THIS." she cried. She turned to naruto and saw Sakura's tired eyes, Hinata placed her palm on Sakura's back and without realising she was transferring Chakra to her. Sakura healed Naruto back to normal as they both walked to Kakashi sensei with Sasuke helping Naruto walk and Hinata helping Sakura.

They went to their room, before hinata went to sleep she went to the boys room she heard them talk. She bursted into the room and hugged naruto,
"i'm sorry i left you to go through that.." hinata cried. Naruto hugged her back,
"It's okay hina, me and teme already weakened the ice style user you just ended it with your taijutsu dont beat yourself up for it okay?" Naruto assured her.

She wished the boys goodnight and went downstairs to meet sakura,
"wanna interrogate that old man.." sakura asks while smirking.
"I thought you would never ask" Hinata smirked back as they both slammed the door open.
"kakashi sensei I guess you already got the info out of him?" Hinata asks.
"Yes hina don't worry about it", kakashi reassures her.
"When we get home the hokage better pay extra for Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. They suffered a lot today.." Hinata mutters loudly enough for her sensei to hear.
Kakashi smiles underneath his mask and nodded to hinata, he sent the two girls back upstairs and they headed to bed.

Sorry this Chapter was bad- I WAS GONNA PUT IT THE NARUTO AND SASUKE FIGHT but i wasn't asked so-
i love this story
bye bye! <3