Chapter 20, Naruto

Hello hello i don't own Naruto
happy reading <3
------
Naruto has been training with Jiraiya and he's been very bored ever since. He wanted to learn something super cool, but his sensei always said no.

"PERVY SAGEEEE I GOT A LETTER, YOU HAVE A NOTE TOO!! CAN I HAVE A DAY OFF?!?!" Naruto screams. Jiraiya scoffed and waved his hand in dismissal as he had a light blush when he was reading his note.

"Yeah whatever do what you want but only a day." He called out.
Naruto read his letter with excitement he hugged the letter and immediately started to write back.
---/---
Dear Sakura,

HIIII IM DOING GOOD!!! I have the toad summoning contract AND Pervy sage has a crush on a lady! He won't let me say who though so yeah.

Only 2 and a half years left! I miss you and hina and teme.

From your best ramen loving friend ever,
Naruto (AKA future Hokage)
--
He sends the letter back and decides to try and communicate with the nine tailed fox,

"Uh hello? Anyone there?" Naruto called out on his mind conciseness.

"What do you want I already told that stupid hyuga brat." The fox growled. Naruto frowned.

"Don't get hinata involved in this! i just wanted to know the story that happened 13 years ago, I wanna hear it from your side. Also do you have a name ?" Naruto asked with determination and a hint of curiosity in his tone.

"My name is Kurama, i'll tell you the story later i'm too tried now." Kurama growled and went to sleep.

Naruto huffed in annoyance, he was gonna try again soon but before that he went to annoy his one and only Sage sensei.
-----
Currently Crying, the chapters are killing me only hinata left and we can carry on with the story.

Sayonara loves <3!